Amul Butter 100gNirmal
Amul Butter 100g
Amul is a very popular brand of butter in India. For the last six decades the amul butter was the only Indian butter that people trusted. Every Indian house used to have a piece of Amul butter on the table for breakfast.Since 1950 the cute girl on the amul butter wrapper was a symbol of this butter. The amul's campaign of butter is said to be one of the longest run advertisement of the whole world. It is made up of pure milk fat. There are also salted and unsalted butter that are used for different purposes. Amul butter started its brand in 1946. It is a dairy firm that is based in gujarat. They produced India's largest amount of milk and milk products. From then they became the largest producer of Indian food brands. Even today people trust on amul products more than other brands. It is due to the quality and taste amul provides for its customers. It makes any dish delicious when it is added to them. The flavour is so strong that when it blends with the flavour of the dish. Earlier it was used by most of the Indian Population for eating bread. It makes the best combination with white bread which is had for breakfast. The ingredients of amul butter are mixed so well with the help of experts. The perfection in the butter makes it preferred over other. They are now used in cooking of many dishes. They are refrigerated all the time. In room temperature they start melting. They are added to the hot pan to melt them for different uses.
Milk FAT, Min : 80%
Moisture Mix : 16%
Salt, Max : 3%
Curd, Max : 1%
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Amul Butter can be spread on bread, paratha, roti, nans and sandwiches.
- Amul Butter is used for topping pav bhaji, soups, salads, dals, rice etc.
- It is an important ingredient of biscuits, cakes and bread.
- This is a cooking medium for many dishes like butter chicken, butter paneer, etc.
- Amul Butter is used for making of cakes and greasing the tin.
- Amul butter is rich in fat and soluble vitamins.
- They have many saturated fats that are healthy.
- They reduce the risk of heart attack and keeps the heart healthy.
- They reduce the risk of margarine.
- Amul butter is a good source of fatty acid butyrate.
- They help in losing body weight.
- Amul butter has a high amount of linoleic acid which prevents fungal infections.
- Amul butter lowers the risk of getting obese
- It shows anti-cancer properties.
- It is also found to promote fertility of women.
- Amul butter is a good source of vitamins E and K
- It maintains the body metabolism.
Amul Butter is highly preferred for breakfast with bread or parathas. It can be taken in different forms at any time of the day.
Serving 1 (1 tbsp-14g)
Total Fat 0g
• Saturated 0g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 0g
• Monounsaturated 0g
Total carbs 11g
• Dietary Fiber 2g
• Sugars 25g
Vitamin A 24%
Vitamin C 24%