- Ready To Eat & Mix
- Indian Snacks / Namkeens
- Spices / Masalas
- Noodles & Soups
- Rice & Atta
- Pickles, Sauces & Pastes
- Indian Sweets
- Lentils / Dals / Dhal
- Mukhwas and Churan
- Pappadums & Khakra
- Dry Fruit
- Ghee & Oil
- General Groceries
- Breakfast & Drinks
- Fruit & Vegetables
- Health & Beauty
- Kitchen & Homeware
- Festival & Pooja Items
- Frozen and Chilled Foods
Mandi Bazaar, Im impressed with your service... Well done.....
Good service and prices are reasonable.
5 star service....will shop again soon
Babaji Suji Toast 350g
Suji toast is a double baked bread that is made of suji. It is hard and crispy. It can be stored for longer period of time. And best had with tea, milk or coffee for breakfast. Suji toast is a quick breakfast made of bread, vegetables and semolina. suji toast is a very light food that is easily digested. vegetables and yoghurt are added to make it more healthy. The bread can be toasted with oil, ghee or butter. It is also known as bread suji toast. The Hindi name 'suji' is of 'semolina' in English. It can be called as the savoury french toast without eggs. Many people struggle to learn an easy and fast healthy breakfast. It is difficult to make a big breakfast that takes time. And children needs a tasty colourful dish to enjoy. Suji toast is also easy to hold on their own and have it without spilling. So this suji toast came to rescue. Bread is a favourite of many kids. But a constant variety of bread will make them bored easily. There was time when bread was meant for making sandwich, toast or bread with butter and jam. Now, this has become a boring breakfast. There is also wheat bread that keeps the kids healthy. In this suji toast suji or rava (semolina) is just the binding ingredient. It is used in very less amount. This recipe uses curd which is liked by many kids but hated by some. So it can also be skipped by adding mayonnaise or cream in place of curd. There are a lot of different varieties of vegetables that are very important for child growth. Do not skip them so that they get enough nutrition for the day. This readily available suji toast can be used for making these splendid dishes for every day breakfast. It can also be had plain with milk or tea. The packed suji toast has good shelf life and has an aroma that attracts to eat more. Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Bakery Shortening, Sugar, Invert Sugar Syrup, Milk & Milk Powder, Glucose, Salt.
Babaji Suji Toast
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Babaji Suji Toast is used for making breakfast.
- It can be crushed to make the base of anything that needs to be baked.
- Babaji Suji Toast can be crushed and added to anything that you want to make crunchy.
- Babaji Suji Toast can be used for coating anything before frying.
- It can be added to a mixture of any sweet dish as a topping.
- Babaji Suji Toast is good for nutritional values.
- Babaji Suji Toast provides enough instant energy in form of carbohydrate.
- Babaji Suji Toast is good for the people recovering from illness.
- It is found to balance blood sugar and cholesterol.
- It lowers the risk of heart attack and diabetes.
- Babaji Suji Toast is also found to reduce the risk of cancer.
- Babaji Suji Toast aids in easy and fast digestion.
- Babaji Suji Toast keeps the stomach clean.
Babaji Suji Toast is best had in breakfast with tea, milk or coffee. It can also be made into toast.
Serving 1 (3 pieces)
Total Fat 11g
• Saturated 5g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 0g
• Monounsaturated 0g
Total carbs 55g
• Dietary Fiber 2g
• Sugars 3g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%