Bikaji Methi Para 400gNirmal
Bikaji Methi Para 400g
Bikaji Methi Para is a popular Indian snack made of dry fenugreek leaves. This snack is very popular in northern subcontinent of India. ‘Para’ in Hindi is a cut piece of anything. And fenugreek is known as ‘methi’ in Hindi. As the name suggests it is a cut piece made of fenugreek leaves. This snack is made with the dry fenugreek leaves because the fresh leaves will get infected easily and can not be used for making any snack that has to be stored for longer time. The fenugreek leaves are sun-dried or dried in the oven like machines. And they are observed carefully for any infection or damages. Then only they are used for making any snack from it. Bikaji Methi Para is 100% natural and pure without any artificial ingredients. Bikaji is popular for their high-quality snacks and namkeens. They make sure that the quality, taste and originality of the snack is maintained in every snack. They started their business since 1987 with Bikaner. They have won the hearts of many customers since then. There are a lot of snacks and namkeens being made by the company. All the products are made for the 100% satisfaction of the customers.
Bikaji Methi Para is made with maida or all purpose flour, dried fenugreek leaves, cumin seeds or jeera, black pepper powder, ghee and salt. All the ingredients are selected separately for quality checking. Then they have mixed together accurately that they get blend very well with each particle. After mixing them they are made into a stiff dough with the help of water. The dough is then rolled like a roti or round flat bread. When they are rolled to a certain thickness and size, they are cut into small pieces. The pieces can be rectangular or diamond shaped as per your choice. These cut pieces are deep fried in hot oil till they become golden brown in colour. They are very crunchy and crispy to eat. The Bikaji Methi Para is crispy from outside and crunchy from inside with an aromatic flavour of ghee and fenugreek leaves.
Bikaji Methi Para
Bikaji Methi nimki
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Bikaji Methi Para is used to be had with tea or coffee.
- Bikaji Methi Para is used for festivals and functions like marriages.
- Bikaji Methi Para is made for religious ceremonies.
- It is also used for topping other dishes for a crunchy effect.
- Bikaji Methi Para is good for better digestion of food.
- Bikaji Methi Para aids in keeping the heart healthy.
- Bikaji Methi Para lowers the blood sugar level hence lowering risk of diabetes.
- It lowers the inflammation
- It is good for breastfeeding mothers.
- Bikaji Methi Para is also good for skin infections
- Bikaji Methi Para gives relief for a sore throat, heartburn and constipation.
- It helps in losing body weight.
- Bikaji Methi Para is good for kidneys.
Bikaji Methi Para is highly preferred for tea time with pickle or tea.
Serving 1 (20g)
Total Fat 11g
• Saturated 3g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 1g
• Monounsaturated 1g
Total carbs 21g
• Dietary Fiber 6g
• Sugars 6g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 58%