- Ready To Eat & Mix
- Indian Snacks / Namkeens
- Spices / Masalas
- Noodles & Soups
- Rice & Atta
- Pickles, Sauces & Pastes
- Indian Sweets
- Lentils / Dals / Dhal
- Mukhwas and Churan
- Pappadums & Khakra
- Dry Fruit
- Ghee & Oil
- General Groceries
- Breakfast & Drinks
- Fruit & Vegetables
- Health & Beauty
- Kitchen & Homeware
- Festival & Pooja Items
Bikaneri Burfi 1Kg
Bikaneri Burfi is a sweet. It is made khoya and sugar. It is loved by the children. It is all time favourite of all the sweet lovers. It is a north Indian sweet. It got its name ‘burfi’ which is Hindi name for ‘ice’. The name suggests that the sweet melts like an ice in the mouth. It is so delicious that it can not be stopped. It is very lightly sweetened. And it is thin like the Kaju ki burfi or the kaju katlis. They are also covered with the edible thin silver paper. There is only two main ingredient in this sweet’s preparation. The hardest part of this dish is getting the perfect colour and texture of the sweet. It is very easy to make otherwise. As all you need is to add the sugar to the khoya and heat them for the right granular texture. When it reaches the right texture it must be removed quickly and flattened in a dish. There it must be let to cool down. After it cools down their pieces are cut carefully. Sometime it is cut in rectangular shape and sometime in a diamond shape. It is a royal sweet. It is generally offered to the Hindu gods. It is also prepared for many festivals and functions. Bikaner is not only famous for making awesome snacks but it is also known for delicious sweets. All the product of Bikaner is made in 100% hygienic environment for enhancement of their shelf life. There is no infection in the products. The benefit of this dish is that it can be stored in the fridge for more than 30 days. It remains fresh with the fresh texture and aroma. Its flavour attracts the sweet lovers.
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Bikaneri Burfi is had as a royal sweet.
- It is offered as a gift for friends and family.
- It is offered as an offering to Hindu gods.
- Bikaneri Burfi is prepared for festivals.
- Bikaneri Burfi is used to make other sweets with it.
- Bikaneri Burfis rich calcium content strengthens the bones and teeth.
- It is a good source of vitamin B.
- Bikaneri Burfi provides immunity to the body.
- It is good for healthy hair and skin.
- Bikaneri Burfi provides instant energy to the body.
- Bikaneri Burfi is a good source of vitamin D.
- Bikaneri Burfi aids in body metabolism.
- Bikaneri Burfi aids in normal blood clotting.
- Bikaneri Burfi prevents type 2 diabetes.
- It reduces the risk of heart attack.
- Bikaneri Burfi also lowers high blood pressure.
Bikaneri Burfi is highly preferred to be had as a sweet after a meal.
Serving 1 (30g)
Total Fat 8g
• Saturated 3g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 1g
• Monounsaturated 4g
Total carbs 50g
• Dietary Fiber 2g
• Sugars 2g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%