Bikano Khatta Meetha 150g
Bikano Khatta Meetha is a double flavoured snack. It is sweet and savoury at the same time. ‘Khatta’ is a Hindi name for ‘savour’ and ‘meetha’ means ‘sweet’ in Hindi. This is a popular snack of the northern part of India. It is made of Sweetening ingredients and sour ingredients. It provides a rich flavour with a crispy texture. It contains roasted peanuts, roasted gram pulses, seasoned green peas and selected spice blend. There are sev which is prepared by Bengal gram flour batter. They are in a shape of small noodles. The snack looks bright yellow in colour with the red coated peanuts. Green peas make it more colourful with its green colour. There also thick noodles of gram flour that has a crunchy texture. The presence of nuts like cashew nuts makes it very delicious by their nutty flavour. Rice flakes are also added to give it a crispy texture. It totals the ingredients give a soft, crunchy and crispy feel along with the sweet and sour. The ingredients are prepared separately by roasting them in pure ghee that gives a sweet aroma to the namkeen. All the ingredients are blend perfectly. Every ingredient is selected individually after checking its quality and purity. It provides a tongue tingling taste. Bikano is known all over the world for its quality products that are available readily. All the products are ready to eat snacks that can be had anytime anywhere. The fresh high-quality ingredients are blend together with the help of experienced persons. All the process are performed using the traditional method to maintain the originality of the products. Hygiene is the first preference of bikano products. The preparations and packaging is done in highly hygienic environment. This leads to and extended shelf life of the products. Give a try to this tempting namkeen, it will surely make you addicted to its taste.
Bikano Khatta Metha
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Bikano Khatta Metha is used as a snack with tea.
- It is used for making bhel puri.
- It is used for dressing salads.
- Bikano Khatta Metha can be had in festivals and functions.
- Bikano Khatta Meetha has zero cholesterol
- Bikano Khatta Meetha is good for a healthy heart.
- It is gluten free therefore it is good for diabetic patients.
- It is found that they reduce inflammation.
- Bikano Khatta Meetha also reduces the risk of cancer.
- Bikano Khatta Meetha aids in digestion.
- It is good for healthy hair, skin and teeth.
- Bikano Khatta Meetha prevents gallstone.
- It helps in body metabolism.
Bikano Khatta Metha is highly preferred for tea time with tea or coffee in the evening or at breakfast.
Serving 1 (30g)
Total Fat 26g
• Saturated 15g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 0g
• Monounsaturated 11g
Total carbs 10g
• Dietary Fiber 3g
• Sugars 0g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 23%