Bikano Soan Papdi 500g
Bikano Soan Papdi 500g
Bikano Soan Papdi is a popular Traditional Indian Sweet. Soan papdi is made with gram flour and sugar as main ingredients. Freshly ground gram flour and a small amount of all-purpose flour is roasted in pure ghee. They are roasted till they get golden brown in colour. Their consistency is like a batter. They have kept aside for the preparation of sugar syrup. Sugar syrup is prepared in such a way that they form a semi-solid state. They are taken out from the vessel and rolled constantly so that they do not get solidified. After sometime when they are little cooled. They are stretched repeatedly for sometimes. They are stretched with the help of wooden sticks or other instruments when prepared in the small fold. But they are stretched using machines when prepared in big amount. They are stretched multiple times that they start to separate into strands. These strands start to solidify when cools down. Then these are continued till they are formed in big amount. After they are stretched they are cut into smaller pieces and stacked on the butter paper. Before stacking these stretched strands, pistachios, chopped badams and cashews are spread on the surface of butter paper. The slightly hot soan papdi strands get stuck to the nuts. They are allowed to cool down and then they are cut into squares and served. This is called soan papdi in India. Making this sweet needs lot of time, energy and experience. It is very difficult to make at home though it sounds easy. Therefore it is preferred to be had from market. Bikano has made it possible by producing high quality soan papdi. They are prepared using traditional methods and high-quality products. All the preparation and packing are done in hygienic condition to ensure long shelf life. The benefit of this sweet is that they can stay fresh for long period of time without the need of refrigerating them. They are mouthwatering, soft and crispy sweets.
- Bikano Soan Papdi
- Son papri
- Sohan papdi
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Bikano Soan Papdi is used to be had as an appetiser.
- Bikano Soan Papdi is gifted to friends and family.
- It is crushed and added as the topping of other sweets.
- It is prepared for festivals and functions.
- It lowers the risk of heart problems.
- Bikano Soan Papdi is good for diabetic patients.
- It helps in lowering weight gain.
- It helps in fighting against allergies.
- Bikano Soan Papdi is gluten free.
- Bikano Soan Papdi is good for anaemia.
- It lowers risk of genetic disorders like autism.
- Bikano Soan Papdi improves the skin health.
- Bikano Soan Papdi prevents breast cancer.
- Bikano Soan Papdi is high in protein.
- Bikano Soan Papdi has low carbohydrate and calorie.
Bikano Soan Papdi is highly preferred for gifting friends and family. It is also found in parties.
Serving 1 (30g)
Total Fat 9g
• Saturated 2g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 0g
• Monounsaturated 0g
Total carbs 51g
• Dietary Fiber 6g
• Sugars 36g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%