Boost is an energy drink with many health benefits. Boost is a second largest company of energy drink manufacturer. This is a dark brown coloured powder which is best had with milk. They have a granular texture. They can also be had simply without anything. Children love to eat a spoon full of boost powder. The ingredient of boost is so well blend that they make a great delicious taste. They are also had with warm water. It is the best drink for children and the elderly people. Elderly men need more than 60g of protein and women needs nearly 36 g of protein in their daily diet. Due to their age, they can not consume this much of protein from other diet so this drink makes them energetic at the same time they keep them healthy with nutritional benefits. Boost as the name suggests they are used for boosting the energy of the body. They are generally had in the morning. There are now many different varieties of boost available. They all are different in flavour. Chocolate and strawberry are the most commonly loved flavours of the children. When added to the warm milk they make the milk look like a chocolaty cream. It has a great tempting aroma and great flavour. Once it is had it is loved to be had on a daily basis. It is also good for the times when breakfast is skipped. They provide energy instantly. Boost can be stored for many days without the need of keeping them inside the fridge. They are in powder form but when they come in contact with moisture they solidify into a black. These hardened boost powder are not advised to be consumed. They have a good shelf life due to the hygiene during their preparation and packaging. They come in plastic bottles so that they are available to you in the safest form without moisture.
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Boost is used to be had in the morning with milk.
- Boost is also had with warm water.
- Boost is sometimes used for making cakes and puddings.
- It is also a great ingredient of chocolate.
- Boost provides instant energy.
- Boost is a great source of protein and iron.
- It is beneficial for breastfeeding mothers.
- Boost is found to be reducing the risk of cancer.
- It keeps the heart healthy.
- Boost balances the blood circulation of the body.
- It maintains and balances blood pressure.
- Boost is good for eyes, bones, skin and hair health.
- It reduces the risk of Alzheimer's diseases.
- It gives strength for children and old aged peoples.
Boost is highly preferred with milk in the morning.
Serving 1 (316 ml)
Total Fat 13g
• Saturated 1g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 0g
• Monounsaturated 0g
Total carbs 49g
• Dietary Fiber 3g
• Sugars 29g
Vitamin A 25%
Vitamin C 35%