Britannia Punjabi Cookies 620g
Britannia Punjabi Cookies are made of pure wheat flour with some sugar. They are crunchy cookies best had with tea or coffee. They are originally made in Punjab, an Indian subcontinent. Wheat is used in the daily diet. Wheat has much nutritional values therefore they are advised to be added in the daily diet. Wheat is generally used for making roti or Indian bread but it is also consumed as cookies. These Punjabi cookies are popular all over the world for its health benefits and taste. Britannia has made it more popular by using selected ingredients that are of high quality. Each ingredient is selected individually for the best quality. Freshly ground wheat flour is used for this preparation. This cookie was initially prepared to make available food that stays for longer time. These cookies can be stored in airtight jars for a long time. They were traditionally prepared at home. Britannia also uses the same traditional method for the preparation so that the taste and originality of the cookies are not changed. They have the same aroma and taste as the traditional cookie. They used some raising agent so that the wheat flour puff up and become crunchy on baking. They are rectangular in shape with small strips on the upper surface. They have a light brown colour which is obtained by baking them. There is a darker brown colour on the upper surface. There are also nuts that give this cookie an extra flavour and magic in the middle. This cookie is 100% natural and pure. Britannia Punjabi Cookies is a must try cookie for a healthy diet. Ingredients: whole wheat flour, sugar, palm oil, butter or milk, semolina, wheat, invert sugar, salt, emulsifier, raising agents (ammonium bicarbonate & sodium bicarbonate), artificial flavouring agents. Also, Contains Wheat. Soya, Milk, Tree Nuts and Sulphites.
Britannia Punjabi Cookies
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Britannia Punjabi Cookies is used as other cookies with tea.
- Britannia Punjabi Cookies is used for making cakes and other sweets.
- They are crushed and used for making halwa.
- Britannia Punjabi Cookies provide instant energy to the body.
- Britannia Punjabi Cookies is found to resolve many pregnancy problems.
- They reduce the chance of obesity, anaemia, chronic inflammation, gallstones etc.
- Britannia Punjabi Cookies is rich in vitamins, calcium, phosphorus, iron, fibre and zinc.
- Britannia Punjabi Cookies aids in digestion.
- It is also found that Britannia Punjabi Cookies is good for improving body metabolism.
- Britannia Punjabi Cookies reduces the chance of Type 2 diabetes.
- Britannia Punjabi Cookies prevents breast cancer.
- It also prevents asthma in children.
- Britannia Punjabi Cookies is good for a healthy cardiovascular system.
Britannia Punjabi Cookies are highly preferred at tea time.
Serving 1 (30g-2 cookies)
Total Fat 4.5g
• Saturated 2.5g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 0g
• Monounsaturated 0g
Total carbs 20g
• Dietary Fiber 2g
• Sugars 10g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (excluding rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $25. If the order is less than $25, there is a shipping charge of $5.00.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $25.00
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $25.00
Auckland Rural (including Zip Codes starting with 07, 08, 09, 18, 19, 25, 26 and Waiheke Island) and rest of North Island - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $15.00