- Atta / Flour
- Dals / Lentils / Pulses
- Rice / Rice Products
- Dry Fruits / Nuts
- Fruit / Vegetables
- Ghee / Oils
- Masalas / Spices
- Mix / Ready to Eat or Cook
- Mithai / Sweets
- Namkeens / Snacks
- Noodles / Soups
- Pickles / Sauces / Pastes
- Health / Beauty
- Kitchen / Homeware
- Festival / Pooja Items
- Miscellaneous Groceries
Britannia Milk Rusk 610g
Britannia Milk Rusk is made by double baking the bread. It is crispy and crunchy. It is the best breakfast that is had with tea, milk or coffee. It is also had in the evening time as a snack. Rusk stays fresh for a longer period of time. This is the reason they were prepared originally for making food available during dry seasons. They are dipped in tea, coffee, milk or even warm water to make them softer and had with the help of a spoon. Rusk is the very popular food in India which is easily available in any bakery. Britannia is the most trusted brand of rusk in the world. They are trusted for their quality, purity and flavour. Rusk is a bigger form of biscuits that provide instant energy to the body. India is the biggest manufacturer of rusk. There are a large number of flavours available now. Milk rusk is the basic rusk. In this rusk skimmed milk powder is the main ingredient along with the other ingredients. The ingredients are selected in the right proportion. It's crispy and crunchy texture makes it a mouthwatering snack of all time. Some spices like elaichi or cardamom are added to this rusk. This makes its aroma strong and tempting. It contains wheat flour, sugar, vegetable oil, yeast, milk solids, wheat gluten. Britannia Milk Rusk is present in every table of the Indian houses for breakfast when there is no time for preparing a breakfast. Britannia has made the works easier by providing this milk ruck. This is ready to use snack full of energy and health benefits.
Britannia Milk Rusk
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Britannia Milk Rusk is used to be served for breakfast or just a snack for tea time.
- Britannia Milk Rusk can be crushed and used in place of breadcrumbs for coating different dishes to fry them for a crispy texture.
- They can be dipped in milk to make a paste for feeding small children and old people.
- Britannia Milk Rusk is good for people recovering from any illness.
- It is used for making the base of pudding and pie by crushing it.
- Britannia Milk Rusk is high in sugar that can cause surge for insulin and storage of fat
- It has trans fat that can lead to excess cholesterol collection in the body.
- It has yeast that may have an effect on some yeast sensitive peoples.
- It provides instant energy.
- Britannia Milk Rusk is found that it is good for diabetes.
- It is beneficial for nerve signalling as it is rich in vitamin B.
Britannia Milk Rusk is highly preferred for breakfast along with tea, milk or coffee. It can also be had in the evening along with tea as a snack.
Serving 1 (100g)
Total Fat 32g
• Saturated 6g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 0g
• Monounsaturated 0g
Total carbs 29g
• Dietary Fiber 5g
• Sugars 2g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 72%
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (not including rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $25. If the order is less than $25, there is a shipping charge of $5.00.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $25.00
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $25.00
Auckland Rural and rest of North Island (depends upon weight)
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand (depends upon weight)
Starts from $15.00