Charlie's Sesame Chikki 100g
Charlie's Sesame Chikki is a traditional Indian sweet prepared traditionally from sesame seeds. The sesame seeds are roasted before preparing this sweet. For this preparation white sesame is used. Sesame is blended with jaggery for making a thin sheet or small round balls. These sweets are generally prepared for festivals in India. It is an all-time favourite sweet of children as well as adults. When they are roasted, they become crispy and slightly golden in colour. This crunchy sesame is mixed with an equal amount of syrup made with jaggery. Jaggery is crushed and boiled in a small amount of water to make its syrup. The sesame seeds are covered completely in the syrup. Then they are poured into a greased flat plate. There they are rolled into a thin sheet. These thin sheets are called chikki. These sheets are easy to break with hands or mouth. They are extremely delicious and crunchy. The aroma from sesame seeds and jaggery are tempting and mouthwatering. They are also prepared as round balls by making balls from the slightly hot sesame seeds and jaggery. When they are cold, they become hard and retains the shape of a ball. These sweets are best for gifting friends and family during festivals and functions. Sesame seeds have a lot of health benefits. They have good oil content in them. Therefore, they are good to be had during winter. Chikki is the name given to flat jaggery sweet in Hindi. This sweet is popular in the Northern part of India. Charlie's Sesame Chikki is made with high-quality sesame seeds. Enjoy this healthy sweet anytime anywhere now.
Charlie's Sesame Chikki
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Charlie's Sesame Chikki is used be-be had in winter.
- Charlie's Sesame Chikki is given as a gift on different occasions.
- Charlie's Sesame Chikki is prepared for festivals.
- Charlie's Sesame Chikki is used for making halwas of it.
- Charlie's Sesame Chikki provides relief from rheumatoid arthritis.
- The presence of magnesium supports vascular and respiratory health.
- Charlie's Sesame Chikki has calcium that prevents cancer.
- The zinc helps in strengthening bones.
- Charlie's Sesame Chikki lowers cholesterol level in blood.
- Charlie's Sesame Chikki balances blood pressure.
- It has anti-inflammatory qualities in it.
- Charlie's Sesame Chikki provides a remedy for sunburns.
- Charlie's Sesame Chikki is a good massage oil for babies.
- Charlie's Sesame Chikki gives glowing healthy skin.
- Charlie's Sesame Chikki heals cracked heels.
- Charlie's Sesame Chikki gives healthy hair.
- Charlie's Sesame Chikki is a good source of protein.
- Charlie's Sesame Chikki is a natural stress buster.
Charlie's Sesame Chikki is preferred in winter days with tea or coffee. Or it is just had plain.
Serving 1 (30g)
Total Fat 36g
• Saturated 5g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 3g
• Monounsaturated 23g
Total carbs 150g
• Dietary Fiber 18g
• Sugars 28g
Vitamin A 943%
Vitamin C 227%
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (excluding rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $25 and weight below 25 kgs. If the order is less than $25 or weight above 25 kgs, there is a shipping charge of $5.00.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $25.00 and weight below 25 kgs
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $25.00 or weight above 25 kgs
Auckland Rural (including Zip Codes starting with 07, 08, 09, 18, 19, 25, 26 and Waiheke Island) and rest of North Island - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $16.00