Everest Turmeric 100g
Everest Turmeric is a popular spice used in almost all cookings. They are prepared from dried raw turmeric. Turmeric powder is mainly used for its unique colour that gets imparted to any dish prepared with it. It is added in a very small amount in almost all dishes. Not only they impart the golden yellow colour to the dishes but also they produce an aromatic flavour. Everest Turmeric is one of the best product of Everest. It has many health benefits. This is the reason it is advised by Ayurvedic doctors to be added in daily diet in a small amount.
Everest is inspiring people since 45 years. They have around 4 lakh outlets around the world. Known for their quality products, they have won several awards like the Superbrand award twice till now. They have won accolades for being the largest selling and most popular spice brand over a long period of time on a continuing basis.Everest Turmeric has a mild, woody and earthy flavour. They stimulate the digestion of protein and they also purify the blood. Turmeric has been used from 600 BC as a colouring agent for different dishes. In ancient times turmeric was known as the Indian saffron. Now it is known as the 'queen of spices'. Whenever a dish has prepared a pinch of turmeric is added to the dish at the beginning of the preparation. This gets cooked easily, but if they are not cooked properly they make the dish zesty and pungent. More than a pinch of turmeric a day is not advised. They are the top most used medicine in Ayurveda.
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Everest Turmeric is used as a colouring and flavouring agent.
- Everest turmeric is good for treatment of wounds, eye infections and the common cold.
- It is used to marinate fish before cooking.
- It is regularly used in almost all curries, snacks, masalas, soups, stews, pickles and seasonings.
- They are used for improving the skin complexion.
- Everest Turmeric has been known to reduce the risk of prostate cancer.
- It has antibacterial and antifungal properties, therefore, it is a good antiseptic.
- Everest Turmeric prevents breast cancer from spreading.
- It may prevent melanoma and cause existing melanoma cells to die.
- It reduces the risk of early leukaemia.
- Everest Turmeric detoxifies the liver.
- It prevents Alzheimer's disease.
- Everest Turmeric has anti-inflammatory property.
- It slows down the progression of multiple sclerosis.
- They are a good healer of asthma.
- It is a good painkiller and cox-2 inhibitor.
- Everest Turmeric helps in body weight management.
- Everest Turmeric is used for healing arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Everest Turmeric is highly preferred for all type of cooking.
Serving 1 (1 tbsp)
Total Fat 4g
• Saturated 1g
• Trans 0g
Sodium 810 mg
Total carbs 46g
• Dietary Fiber 5g
• Sugars 7g
Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 20%
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (excluding rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $25. If the order is less than $25, there is a shipping charge of $5.00.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $25.00
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $25.00
Auckland Rural (including Zip Codes starting with 07, 08, 09, 18, 19, 25, 26 and Waiheke Island) and rest of North Island - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $15.00