Gaay Coriander Powder 200g
Gaay Coriander Powder is prepared with the dried coriander seeds. Coriander seeds are from the coriander plant that produces white coloured small flowers. The plant is also used as a whole in different dishes for an aroma that is produced by fresh leafs. The seeds are used for making different spice blends. In India, many curries and dry vegetables are dependants on this coriander powder. It gives the dish a unique and aromatic flavour. The powder is prepared by grounding dried coriander seeds into a fine powder. They are recognised as fresh powder when the colour of the powder is dark brown and has a strong aroma. When time passes the colour of the powder fades away along with the aroma. They also have many health benefits. This coriander powder is prepared by dry roasting them before grounding so that any excess moisture in the seeds are evaporated away. After opening the pack, it is advised to keep it in a closed airtight container so that the powder does not come in contact with moisture. If there is any moisture content the spice gets infected and can not be used. Gaay prepares it is a hygienic environment so that the shelf life of the product is prolonged. Coriander powder is added to almost all the curries for brown colour and unique taste. Gaay is a trusted company of India for manufacturing pure and high quality trusted products. Try this fresh coriander powder for daily cooking.
Gaay Coriander Powder
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Gaay Coriander Powder is used for making curries.
- Gaay Coriander Powder is used for applying a face mask.
- Gaay Coriander Powder is good for marinating non-vegetables.
- Gaay Coriander Powder is a main ingredient of barbeque.
- Gaay Coriander Powder aids digestion.
- Gaay Coriander Powder is used to cure a cold and flu.
- Gaay Coriander Powder has antidiabetic properties.
- It has antibacterial properties.
- Gaay Coriander Powder prevents from anaemia.
- Gaay Coriander Powder is good for treating conjunctivitis.
- Gaay Coriander Powder is good for preventing menstrual irregularities
- Their consumption facilitates in hair growth.
- Gaay Coriander Powder is found to cure skin diseases
- Gaay Coriander Powder reduces pimples in the face.
- Gaay Coriander Powder cures upset stomach
- Gaay Coriander Powder helps in loss of appetite
- Gaay Coriander Powder heals a hernia
- Gaay Coriander Powder lowers the risk of cancer.
- It reduces nausea, diarrhoea, bowel spasms, and intestinal gas.
- It is also used to treat measles, haemorrhoids, toothaches, worms, and joint pain
Gaay Coriander Powder is highly preferred for making curries and dishes that can be had for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Serving Size 100g
Total Fat 18 g
Saturated fat 1 g
Polyunsaturated fat 1.8 g
Monounsaturated fat 14 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 35 mg
Potassium 1267 mg
Total Carbohydrate 55 g
Dietary fibre 42 g
Protein 12 g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 35%
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (excluding rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $25. If the order is less than $25, there is a shipping charge of $5.00.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $25.00
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $25.00
Auckland Rural (including Zip Codes starting with 07, 08, 09, 18, 19, 25, 26 and Waiheke Island) and rest of North Island - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $15.00