Gaay Cumin Powder 200g
Gaay Cumin Powder is a popular Indian Spice. It is prepared from jeera or cumin. They are used to be added in almost all curries and vegetable or non-vegetable dishes. Cumin powder has been used since a very ancient time. They have been mentioned in old books about their benefits in human health. Cumin powder is used for adding aroma and flavour to the dishes. They look very much similar to caraway seeds but the only difference is in their colour and size. Cumin seeds are smaller in size and have a dark yellow outer surface. As pepper powder is used in almost all dishes for seasoning and sprinkling on top of any dish, cumin powder is also used in the same way. Their unique taste and aroma give the dishes and delicious taste. Generally, cumin powder has a pungent taste. It is advised that they must not be taken in higher amount in the daily diet. They must be had in a small amount per day.
Gaay cumin powder is prepared with fresh cumin seeds after dry roasting them to completely remove any extra moisture from the seeds. This roasting of the seeds prior to the grounding also gives the powder an extra aroma and flavour. These powder are best to be used when fresh because when they are old they fade in their dark brown coloration. They also lose their strong pungent smell which they have when they are freshly ground. Gaay cumin powder is prepared freshly and under highly hygienic environment. There is no chance of any infection as they are packed with no moisture content. After the pack is opened, store them in an airtight container for longer shelf life.
Gaay Cumin Powder
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Gaay Cumin Powder is used for seasoning soups.
- Gaay Cumin Powder is added in curries.
- Gaay Cumin Powder is sprinkled on top of dishes for aroma and flavour.
- It is used for making zeera water and other juices.
- Gaay Cumin Powder helps in faster and easier digestion.
- They are used for treating piles.
- Gaay Cumin Powder reduces the risk of diabetes.
- Gaay Cumin Powder is a stimulant as well as a relaxant of insomnia.
- They are used to cure respiratory problems like asthma, bronchitis etc.
- They are good for treating the common cold.
- They are rich in iron so is beneficial for lactating mothers.
- It is used for treating anaemia.
- It treats cognitive malfunctioning.
- It cures any kind of skin problems.
- Gaay Cumin Powder provides immunity for the body.
- It is found that they reduce the risk of cancer.
Gaay Cumin Powder is highly preferred in Indian and other cultures preparation of different foods that are had at different times of the day.
Serving 1 (100g)
Total Fat 8g
• Saturated 0g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 2g
• Monounsaturated 2g
Total carbs 67g
• Dietary Fiber 12g
• Sugars 21g
Vitamin A 3%
Vitamin C 160%
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (excluding rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $25. If the order is less than $25, there is a shipping charge of $5.00.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $25.00
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $25.00
Auckland Rural (including Zip Codes starting with 07, 08, 09, 18, 19, 25, 26 and Waiheke Island) and rest of North Island - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $15.00