Gaay Cumin Seeds 200g
Gaay Cumin Seeds are the main ingredient of all the Indian kitchen. They are the main component for seasoning any curry, vegetable or non-vegetable dishes. Cumin seeds are obtained from a flowering plant that is mostly found in southern Asia. They have been used in preparing different dishes since very long time. Cumin seeds have various traditional health benefits. These seeds are prepared to be readily used by drying them under the sun for days or by drying them in drying machines like oven. Generally, the taste of cumin seeds is pungent, sharp and slightly sweet. They have been known to reduce the stomach cramps during menstruations, aid in flatulence, healing swelling and throat infections. They are the ever oldest spice of India in terms of medicinally useful spice. Cumin seeds resemble caraway seeds but cumin seeds are thinner and smaller in size with the darker colour outer surface. All the seeds are hand harvested for a better quality of seeds. While plucking and while packaging these seeds care is taken that they are clean and packed under hygienic environment for longer shelf life. They must be taken in a small amount. A pinch of cumin seeds is added in hot oil for seasoning any dish. Roasted or fresh cumin seeds are also placed in restaurants as mouth fresheners. As they help in faster digestion they are best had after a meal. they are coated with colourful sweet coating like candies that are had after a meal for good breath. They are from the same family of fennel seeds. The difference is their size, colour and flavour.
Gaay Cumin Seeds
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Gaay Cumin Seeds are used for having after a meal.
- Gaay Cumin Seeds are coated with sugar coating and had as candy
- They are used in different cuisine preparations.
- They are roasted and ground for use a spice mix.
- They are used for making zeera water.
- They are added to soups for flavour and aroma.
- Gaay Cumin Seeds helps in faster and easier digestion.
- They are used for treating piles.
- Gaay Cumin Seeds reduces the risk of diabetes.
- Gaay Cumin Seeds is a stimulant as well as a relaxant of insomnia.
- They are used to cure respiratory problems like asthma, bronchitis etc.
- They are good for treating the common cold.
- They are rich in iron so is beneficial for lactating mothers.
- It is used for treating anaemia.
- It treats cognitive malfunctioning.
- It cures any kind of skin problems.
- Gaay Cumin Seeds provides immunity for the body.
- It is found that they reduce the risk of cancer.
Gaay Cumin Seeds are highly preferred for cooking different cuisines.
Serving 1 (100g)
Total Fat 8g
• Saturated 0g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 2g
• Monounsaturated 2g
Sodium 406 mg
Potassium 711 mg
Total carbs 67g
• Dietary Fiber 12g
• Sugars 21g
Vitamin A 3%
Vitamin C 160%
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (excluding rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $25. If the order is less than $25, there is a shipping charge of $5.00.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $25.00
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $25.00
Auckland Rural (including Zip Codes starting with 07, 08, 09, 18, 19, 25, 26 and Waiheke Island) and rest of North Island - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $15.00