Gaay Extra Hot Chilli Powder 200g
Gaay Extra Hot Chilli Powder is an important spice of most of the Indian kitchen. They are used to be added to any dish to increase its spiciness. It makes the dish spicy and red in colour. They are widely used for their health benefits. There are a lot of varieties of red chilli used for making their powder. Each chilli has their own unique flavour and percentage of hotness. For preparing an extra hot chilli powder a special variety if red chilli is used. They have a distinctive red colour that gets imparted to the dish prepared with it. These powders are mildly pungent. Every chilli is recognised by their size, colour, pungency and nutritional values. America is the first country that contributed to its usages in early 15 to 16th centuries. They are mainly grown in Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. The Guntur Chilli is internationally recognised chilli. They are known for their quality. There is chilli that just has the colour but no hotness in them but the chilli used for making this powder is extra hot. It is advised that after using any chilli product you must wash your hands with soap or hand wash. You can also use rubber gloves while handling this chilli powder. When this chilli powder comes in contact with any part of the body they make that part burning and hot. Therefore rinse the part immediately after you touch them with bare hands. Gaay extra hot chilli powder is advised to be used in very little amount only.
Gaay Extra Hot Chilli Powder
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Gaay Extra Hot Chilli Powder is used for increasing hotness of a dish.
- They are used for making spice blend.
- Gaay Extra Hot Chilli Powder is used for making chutneys.
- They are used to be added in almost all Indian cooking for a spicy zesty flavour.
- Gaay Extra Hot Chilli Powder fights against inflammation
- It is a natural pain relief for osteoarthritis pain
- It reduces blood cholesterol, triglyceride levels, and platelet aggregation while increasing the body's ability to dissolve fibrin, a substance integral to the formation of blood clots.
- Gaay Extra Hot Chilli Powder aids in maintaining cardiovascular health.
- It clears mucus from the stuffy nose and gives relief for lung congestion.
- It is a good ingredient for immunity boosting.
- It helps in stopping the spread of prostate cancer.
- Gaay Extra Hot Chilli Powder prevents ulcers in the stomach.
- Gaay Extra Hot Chilli Powder helps reduce body weight.
- It lowers the risk of type 2 diabetes.
Serving 1 (2 tbsp-5.40g)
Total Fat 0.77g
• Saturated 0.13g
• Trans 0g
Sodium 88.56 mg
Total carbs 2.68g
• Dietary Fiber 1.88g
• Sugars 0.39g
Vitamin A 9%
Vitamin C 0.04mg
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (excluding rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $99 and weight below 25kg. If the order is less than $99 and\or weight above 25kg, there will be shipping charges accordingly.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $99 and weight below 25kg
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $99 or weight above 25kg
Auckland Rural (including Zip Codes starting with 07, 08, 09, 1081, 18, 19, 24, 25, 26 and Waiheke Island) and rest of North Island - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $16.00