- Ready To Eat & Mix
- Indian Snacks / Namkeens
- Spices / Masalas
- Noodles & Soups
- Rice & Atta
- Pickles, Sauces & Pastes
- Indian Sweets
- Lentils / Dals / Dhal
- Mukhwas and Churan
- Pappadums & Khakra
- Dry Fruit
- Ghee & Oil
- General Groceries
- Breakfast & Drinks
- Fruit & Vegetables
- Health & Beauty
- Kitchen & Homeware
- Festival & Pooja Items
- Frozen and Chilled Foods
- Chocolates & Gums
Mandi Bazaar, Im impressed with your service... Well done.....
Good service and prices are reasonable.
5 star service....will shop again soon
Gaay Red Chilli Powder 200g
Gaay Red Chilli Powder 200g
Gaay Red Chilli Powder is the most common ground spice available in every Indian kitchen. They are prepared with dried red chilli. Dried red chilli is dry roasted to remove any excess moisture content and then they are grounded to make a fine powder. This powder is added in almost all the Indian cuisines which need hotness and spiciness in them. These powder are red in colour and they impart their red colour to the dishes prepared with them. Gaay Red Chilli Powder is well known for their quality and flavour. Red chilli powder is a basic ingredient that is used both for cooking and for flavouring any sour fruits or vegetable in raw form. The preparation of chilli powder requires being prepared in a hygienic environment so that there is no contamination or infection to the powder to ensure they stay fresh for longer period of time. Gaay Red Chilli Powder is used in medium amount. Their consumption in larger amount can cause stomach upset. There are a large number of varieties of red chilli used for preparing different types of chilli powder. They are recognised by their unique colour, size, flavour and nutritional facts. There is a chilli that is not much hot but they just have a deep red coloration. And there is also chilli powder with a slight red coloration but an extra hot flavour. All these chillies are grown mostly in Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and many other parts of India. This product was first considered by Americans in 15 to 16th centuries.
Gaay Red Chilli Powder
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Gaay Red Chilli Powder is used for increasing hotness of a dish.
- They are used for making spice blend.
- Gaay Red Chilli Powder is used for making chutneys.
- They are used to be added in almost all Indian cooking for a spicy zesty flavour.
- Gaay Red Chilli Powder fights against inflammation
- It is a natural pain relief for osteoarthritis pain
- It reduces blood cholesterol, triglyceride levels, and platelet aggregation while increasing the body's ability to dissolve fibrin, a substance integral to the formation of blood clots.
- Gaay Red Chilli Powder aids in maintaining cardiovascular health.
- It clears mucus from the stuffy nose and gives relief for lung congestion.
- It is a good ingredient for immunity boosting.
- It helps in stopping the spread of prostate cancer.
- Gaay Red Chilli Powder prevents ulcers in the stomach.
- Gaay Red Chilli Powder helps reduce body weight.
- It lowers the risk of type 2 diabetes.
Serving 1 (2 tbsp-5.40g)
Total Fat 0.77g
• Saturated 0.13g
• Trans 0g
Sodium 88.56 mg
Total carbs 2.68g
• Dietary Fiber 1.88g
• Sugars 0.39g
Vitamin A 9%
Vitamin C 0.04mg