Gaay Turmeric Powder 200g
Gaay Turmeric Powder is a famous spice that is used in almost all the Indian cuisines. They are prepared from dried turmeric. They have a unique colour that is golden yellow. They impart this bright yellow colour to the dishes. Gaay Turmeric Powder has an aromatic flavour and many health benefits. They are advised for many bacterial and fungal infections. They are used for treating wounds and cuts. Turmeric is a good pain killer too. There are a number of different medicinal uses of turmeric. Turmeric is known before 600 BC. They are known for their medicinal uses back then but now they are included in almost all the cookings. Their property of purifying blood is very well known. They have a mild earthy woody flavour. Turmeric is known as the queen of spices. When they are added to any marinade they kill the bacteria present in the food. Their medicinal uses make them more valuable. It is advised that they must be taken in very little amount only.
Gaay is a well known Indian manufacturer of Indian spices. They take proper measures and maintain hygiene while preparing and packing the masalas. Therefore they have a high-quality product available from a very long time.
Gaay Turmeric Powder
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Gaay Turmeric Powder is used as a colouring and flavouring agent.
- Gaay Turmeric Powder is good for treatment of wounds, eye infections and the common cold.
- It is used to marinate fish before cooking.
- It is regularly used in almost all curries, snacks, masalas, soups, stews, pickles and seasonings.
- They are used for improving the skin complexion.
- Gaay Turmeric Powder has been known to reduce the risk of prostate cancer.
- It has antibacterial and antifungal properties, therefore, it is a good antiseptic.
- Gaay Turmeric Powder prevents breast cancer from spreading.
- It may prevent melanoma and cause existing melanoma cells to die.
- It reduces the risk of early leukaemia.
- Gaay Turmeric Powder detoxifies the liver.
- It prevents Alzheimer's disease.
- Gaay Turmeric Powder has anti-inflammatory property.
- It slows down the progression of multiple sclerosis.
- They are a good healer of asthma.
- It is a good painkiller and cox-2 inhibitor.
- Gaay Turmeric Powder helps in body weight management.
- Gaay Turmeric Powder is used for healing arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Gaay Turmeric Powder is highly preferred for all type of cooking.
Serving 1 (1 tbsp)
Total Fat 4g
• Saturated 1g
• Trans 0g
Sodium 810 mg
Total carbs 46g
• Dietary Fiber 5g
• Sugars 7g
Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 20%
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (excluding rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $39 and weight below 25kg. If the order is less than $39 or weight above 25kg, there is a shipping charge of $5.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $39 and weight below 25kg
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $39 or weight above 25kg
Auckland Rural (including Zip Codes starting with 07, 08, 09, 1081, 18, 19, 24, 25, 26 and Waiheke Island) and rest of North Island - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $16.00