- Atta / Flour
- Dals / Lentils / Pulses
- Rice / Rice Products
- Dry Fruits / Nuts
- Fruit / Vegetables
- Ghee / Oils
- Masalas / Spices
- Mix / Ready to Eat or Cook
- Mithai / Sweets
- Namkeens / Snacks
- Noodles / Soups
- Pickles / Sauces / Pastes
- Health / Beauty
- Kitchen / Homeware
- Festival / Pooja Items
- Miscellaneous Groceries
Gopala Desi Ghee 750ml
Gopala desi ghee is the purest form of ghee extracted from the pure essence of milk. The best quality cream is beaten into butter. This butter is then slowly heated until the impurities from the butter are removed completely. The remaining residues are the purest form of ghee with a unique aroma of goodness. Gopala is a brand that is popular in India for manufacturing yoghurt, lassi, paneer and ghee. They use the purest form of milk from New Zealand. Gopala is now leading the market in dairy products. Their products are pure, natural, GE free and 100% vegetarian. Ghee is a product that is used in almost every Indian houses. They are generally added as topping oil for their aroma and flavour. This ghee is also used for as cooking oil for preparing delicious dishes. Gopala desi ghee comes in a bottle that is packed airtight. By packing the oil in an airtight container they ensure that the aroma and flavour are not released out. They will be intact inside the container that whenever you use then you will get a fresh aroma from the ghee. Ghee is off white or creamy in colour. They have a granular texture. Unlike butter, ghee can withstand high temperature, therefore, they are preferred over butter for seasoning and sauteing. The have higher melting point. When they are at room temperature they are solid or semi-solid form but they come in contact with a little higher temperature they get melted.
Gopala Desi Ghee
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Gopala Desi Ghee is used primarily for cooking and sauteing.
- Replace it in place of butter for use as a spread.
- Toss ghee on top of dals, salads, vegetables etc.
- Replace it with the normal cooking oil for cooking anything.
- Gopala Desi Ghee can be replaced with coconut oil for baking
- Gopala Desi Ghee is used for making desserts and sweet dishes.
- Gopala Desi Ghee is had plain 1 spoon daily for healthy life.
- Gopala Desi Ghee is lactose-free and casein free
- It has a high smoke point than butter.
- Gopala Desi Ghee has soluble vitamins A and E
- Ghee is rich in Linoleic acid.
- It has nutritional value like coconut oil.
- It helps is losing body weight.
- Gopala Desi Ghee strengthens immunity.
- It aids in digestion.
- Gopala Desi Ghee is anti-inflammatory and anticancer
- It provides strong appetite.
- Gopala Desi Ghee is good source of cholesterol
- It has a high level of butyric acid which inhibits the growth of cancer cells.
Gopala Desi Ghee is highly preferred as cooking oil. It is used almost in the cooking of everything.
Serving 1 (100g)
Total Fat 100 g
Saturated 65 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g
Monounsaturated 0 g
Trans 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2 mg
Potassium 0 mg
Total Carbs 0 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 0 g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (not including rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $25. If the order is less than $25, there is a shipping charge of $5.00.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $25.00
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $25.00
Auckland Rural and rest of North Island (depends upon weight)
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand (depends upon weight)
Starts from $15.00