- Ready To Eat & Mix
- Indian Snacks / Namkeens
- Spices / Masalas
- Noodles & Soups
- Rice & Atta
- Pickles, Sauces & Pastes
- Indian Sweets
- Lentils / Dals / Dhal
- Mukhwas and Churan
- Pappadums & Khakra
- Dry Fruit
- Ghee & Oil
- General Groceries
- Breakfast & Drinks
- Fruit & Vegetables
- Health & Beauty
- Kitchen & Homeware
- Festival & Pooja Items
Gopala Paneer Each Pack
Gopala Paneer is a fresh form of paneer. Paneer is the Hindi name of Indian cottage cheese. They are prepared with 100% pure cow’s milk. The process of making this paneer includes curdling of cooked milk with any citric agent and rising off the curdled solid milks. After they are cleaned they are tied in a tight muslin cloth and they are left overnight so that they solidify into a solid block. This solid block can be stored for days and used for different purposes. The main use of these paneer are cooking. They are made into different dishes like shahi paneer, kadhai paneer, chilli paneer etc. They are also used for stuffing parathas for making stuffed parathas. Gopala is a leading company of dairy products. They manufacture 100% pure, natural and vegetarian products. Gopala do not use any thickening agent, preservatives or other artificial agents. Therefore they are the most trusted company of dairy products. Try this purest form of paneer from Gopala for a delicious dish.
- Gopala Paneer
- Gopala Fresh Paneer
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Gopala Paneer is widely used to make dishes like Sandesh, Chhena murgi, Mattar Paneer, Shahi Paneer, Paneer Tikka, Paneer tikka Masala, Kadai paneer, Chili Paneer, Paneer Pakora, Palak paneer, Rasmalai, Rasgulla, Paneer Capsicum, Khoya Paneer, Paneer bhurji and Paneer momo etc
- Gopala Paneer is rubbed and made into small pieces to be added on top of any dish to make it more delicious.
- Gopala Panner is also used for making snacks by making paneer pakoras, best had with chutneys.
- Gopala Paneer is best used for making sweets like rasgulla, which is made by grating the paneer and making round balls which are then dipped in sugar syrups for overnight.
- Gopala Paneer strengthens bones and teeth, hence very good for child growth.
- It gives relief from body pains and other stress.
- It fights rheumatoid arthritis both in men and women.
- Gopala Paneer is good for weight loss.
- Gopala Paneer is a high protein diet.
- Gopala Paneer improves body metabolism.
- Paneer prevents from cancer causing agents.
- Gopala Paneer controls blood pressure and heart problems.
- It is a good source of Omega-3 fatty acid which is also good for pregnant women.
- Gopala Paneer reduces diabetes by reducing blood sugar.
- Gopala Paneer is very beneficial for both hair and skin.
- Paneer prevents stone formation inside the body.
- Gopala Paneer also prevents early ageing.
- Gopala Paneer also prevents from vitamin B deficiency.
Gopala Paneer is preferred in any time especially in lunch or dinner by making different paneer dishes or as breakfast by making paneer pakoras etc.
Serving 1 (100g)
Total Fat 35 g
Saturated 23 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g
Monounsaturated 0 g
Trans 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 355 mg
Potassium 0 mg
Total Carbs 2 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 2 g
Protein 24 g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%