Gopala Natural Yoghurt (Thick And Creamy) 750g
Gopala Yoghurt is made with pure cow’s milk. The cow’s milk is fermented with live cultures of yeast. There is no addition of preservatives, thickening agents or other artificial agents. They are 100% natural, fresh and trusted dairy products. Yoghurt is a dairy product that is prepared by fermenting the fresh milk with the help of yeast the breaks down the milk into a solid form. This yoghurt is used for many different purposes. They are widely used during summer for making lassi. There are many dishes where yoghurt is used as the main ingredient, the dish depends completely on yoghurt like curd rice, dahi jalebi, dahi vada etc. Dahi is the Hindi name for yoghurt. There are also many dishes where yoghurt is added to raise the flour in place of fermenting agents like baking soda.
Gopala is an Indian company involved in manufacturing dairy products like ghee, dahi, milk etc. They are manufacturing from fresh milk. There are not preservatives added and they are gluten free products. They are the most trusted product of India. Gopala is now leading in the international market too. Their products are trusted for high quality and purity. This yoghurt is fresh, solid and white in colour. Try this Gopal's yoghurt for the purest form of yoghurt.
Ingredients: Cow's Milk, Milk Solids (Soy Lecithin), Live Yoghurt Cultures
- Gopala Natural Yoghurt
- Gopala Yoghurt Tub Natural Full Cream
- Gopala Yoghurt natural
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Gopala Natural Yoghurt is used for making lassi, raita, salads etc.
- Gopala Natural Yoghurt is used for making chutneys.
- They can be used for making curd rice.
- Gopala Natural Yoghurt is used as a face mask.
- They are used for relieving sunburn pain.
- Gopala Natural Yoghurt is a good hair conditioner.
- They are rubbed on hands for softer skin.
- Gopala Natural Yoghurt may help in preventing Osteoporosis.
- They are known for containing calcium which is a mineral necessary for healthy teeth and bones.
- Gopala Natural Yoghurt is rich in Vitamin B12 and riboflavin which is found to heal heart diseases and neural tube defects in birth.
- Gopala Natural Yoghurt is a good source of phosphorous, magnesium and potassium.
- They help in regulating blood pressure and metabolism.
- The presence of Vitamin D aids in providing immunity and reduces the risk of depression.
- Gopala Natural Yoghurt has a high amount of protein.
- Gopala Natural Yoghurt aids in weight management.
Gopala Natural Yoghurt is highly preferred for making different recipes that are had on different occasions. They can be had for lunch, dinner, parties and functions (almost any time).
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (excluding rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $39 and weight below 25kg. If the order is less than $39 or weight above 25kg, there is a shipping charge of $5.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $39 and weight below 25kg
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $39 or weight above 25kg
Auckland Rural (including Zip Codes starting with 07, 08, 09, 1081, 18, 19, 24, 25, 26 and Waiheke Island) and rest of North Island - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $16.00