Ground Peanuts Whole 500g
Ground Peanuts Whole is the whole raw peanut. Ground Peanuts Whole are leguminous plants that help in fixing nitrogen to the soil. They are found in the south Indian states and also in Asian countries. The groundnuts are found under the ground in pods. The pods are light brown in colour with three to five nuts in each pod. These pods are also known as shells. These nuts have many health benefits like the tree nuts. These nuts are used for making their oil which is widely used in kitchen uses like for cooking. The oil extracted from peanuts are very useful in industries as fuel and paints. It is found that raw peanuts have more health benefits than roasted or cooked peanuts. There are many ways of consumption of these peanuts. Every state uses it differently. Enjoy your own preparation of groundnut recipe with these fresh ground peanuts whole. Once they are removed from their pods they must be dried, fried, cooked or roasted because they get infected too quickly when they are raw and juicy. Peanuts are best had as tea time with tea or coffee. They can be roasted with salt and spices or they can be coated with gram flour for making a perfect snack.
Ground Peanuts Whole
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Ground Peanuts Whole is used to add thickness to the gravy dishes by grinding it.
- Ground Peanuts Whole can be roasted and had as a snack.
- It is used for making chutneys for dosa or idli.
- Ground Peanuts Whole is also used in making pulao like other nuts.
- It can be added to desserts to increase crunchiness.
- Raw peanut is used as soil fertilisers.
- Ground Peanuts Whole are used as animal feed
- They are used for industrial purposes like paint, lubrication etc.
- Ground Peanuts Whole can be added on top of salads.
- Ground Peanuts Whole can be used for preparing vegetable and chicken dishes
- Ground Peanuts Whole are rich in nutrients like calories, vitamins and minerals.
- It reduces the risk of mortality.
- It is found that it may reduce heart diseases.
- It contains many dietary fibres and fat contents.
- Raw peanuts skin is beneficial for human body.
- Ground Peanuts Whole are good source of antioxidants
- Ground Peanuts Whole reduce risk of colon cancer
- They help in preventing gallstones
- Ground Peanuts Whole give protection against Alzheimer's disease
Ground Peanuts Whole is highly preferred for making thick gravy or can be roasted and had in tea time in the evening. Or it can be made to chutney for breakfast with dosa or idly. They can be had in salads for lunch and dinner too.
Serving 1 cup
Total Fat 0g
• Saturated 0g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 0g
• Monounsaturated 0g
Total carbs 30g
• Dietary Fiber 0g
• Sugars 0g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (excluding rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $39 and weight below 25kg. If the order is less than $39 or weight above 25kg, there is a shipping charge of $5.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $39 and weight below 25kg
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $39 or weight above 25kg
Auckland Rural (including Zip Codes starting with 07, 08, 09, 1081, 18, 19, 24, 25, 26 and Waiheke Island) and rest of North Island - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $16.00