- Atta / Flour
- Dals / Lentils / Pulses
- Rice / Rice Products
- Dry Fruits / Nuts
- Fruit / Vegetables
- Ghee / Oils
- Masalas / Spices
- Mix / Ready to Eat or Cook
- Mithai / Sweets
- Namkeens / Snacks
- Noodles / Soups
- Pickles / Sauces / Pastes
- Health / Beauty
- Kitchen / Homeware
- Festival / Pooja Items
- Miscellaneous Groceries
Haldiram Gujrati Mixture 200g
Haldiram Gujrati Mixture is a popular Gujarati mixture. It is made of peanuts, strings of gram flour of different thickness, puffed rice and some selected spices. They taste sweet as well as spicy. They can be had simply from the pack. Some people like to to be added in bread, chaat, etc. They add a crunchy effect to the dish they are added in to. Haldiram is a well-known company that is known all over the world for their quality products. They use fresh ingredients to make their products. Haldiram is situated in Maharashtra, India. Their unique taste makes them favourite among all other food stuff. They started their company in 1937. Since then they have served their customers with trust and quality. They have more than 100 products being manufactured in their company. Haldiram has also started making dairy products along with snacks and sweets. There are many more products that are being currently manufactured and distributed to many countries around the world.
Traditionally this snacks were prepared by making each ingredient separately and then mixing them all together with spices. This method is too time taking and it required a lot of hard work and perfection. Every ingredient must be made perfectly else all the mixture will taste bad. Therefore haldiram made ready to eat mixture that is available in the market. This allows everyone from different nation, culture and tradition to enjoy the snacks of other peoples. This has made people of different places come together.
Ingredients: Gram Pulse Flour (60%),Peanut Oil,peanuts(7%),gram Pulse(5%), Rice Flakes(3%),sugar Powder,salt,aniseed,red Chilli Powder,curry Leaves and Asafoetida Powder. Contains Peanut
Haldiram Gujrati Mixture
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Haldiram Gujrati Mixture is used as snacks with tea and coffee.
- It can be used to made bhel puri.
- Haldiram Gujrati Mixture can be used for dressing salads.
- Haldiram Gujrati Mixture is good for topping chaat and tikki.
- Haldiram Gujrati Mixture is used best has with chopped onions and tomatoes.
- Haldiram Gujrati Mixture is a great source of energy.
- It is cholesterol free.
- Haldiram Gujrati Mixture provides instant energy.
- Puffed rice cereal is low in calories, fat-free and sodium-free.
- Haldiram Gujrati Mixture does blood pressure management.
- Haldiram Gujrati Mixture is good for cancer prevention.
- They are good for healthy skin.
- Haldiram Gujrati Mixture reduces the risk of Alzheimer's disease
- It has diuretic and digestive qualities
- Haldiram Gujrati Mixture is rich in vitamins
- Haldiram Gujrati Mixture maintains cardiovascular health
Haldiram Gujrati Mixture is highly preferred as a snack for with tea or coffee.
Serving 1 (100g)
Total Fat 40g
• Saturated 0g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 10g
• Monounsaturated 0g
Total carbs 40g
• Dietary Fiber 0g
• Sugars 6g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (not including rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $25. If the order is less than $25, there is a shipping charge of $5.00.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $25.00
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $25.00
Auckland Rural and rest of North Island (depends upon weight)
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand (depends upon weight)
Starts from $15.00