Haldiram Kabuli Chana 200g
Haldiram Kabuli Chana is prepared with chickpeas as main ingredients. Chickpeas are coated with some spices. This is a crispy, crunchy and spicy snack that can be best had with tea. They are so addicting and mouthwatering in taste. This is a traditional snack of Pakistan that is a favourite snack of many people of the world. This is the best time pass snack. Their spiciness makes you eat continuously. In earlier days, these were prepared at home. But making this snack takes time for the whole process. As the chana needs to be roasted, spices need to be selected, measured and grounded before the preparation. This preparation was time taking and tedious. If you feel like eating this snack you will have to wait a half day for it to be prepared and had. Therefore, Haldiram's Kabuli Chana is preferred. Now in this fast-growing time, everyone prefers to buy from the market rather than preparing by themselves. This is why ready to eat snacks are in great demand in today’s market. Haldiram is the most trusted company for snacks and sweets. They make products with high-quality ingredients. The ingredients are fresh and are healthy. This snack has the authentic traditional taste as of the traditionally home made snack used to have. Try out this snack for tea time and enjoy an endless taste in your mouth. Chana is the Hindi name of chickpeas. This is a healthy snack of chickpeas.
Ingredients: Bengal gram, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, ginger powder, edible common salt, black salt, mango powder, pomegranate seeds powder, onion powder, maltodextrin powder and acidity regulator (INS 330).
Haldiram Kabuli Chana
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Haldiram Kabuli Chana is used for having at tea time.
- Haldiram Kabuli Chana is good for pregnant women who likes spicy foods.
- Haldiram Kabuli Chana can be used for dressing salads.
- Haldiram Kabuli Chana is good for losing body weight.
- Haldiram Kabuli Chana helps in protecting hair from falling.
- Haldiram Kabuli Chana provides energy and immunity.
- It helps in faster and easier digestion.
- It is good for lowering cholesterol level and aids in lowering risk of diabetes.
- Haldiram Kabuli Chana makes bones strong.
- Haldiram Kabuli Chana protects from heart diseases.
- It is a good anti-aging ingredient.
- It is useful for pregnant women.
- It improves eyes health.
- Haldiram Kabuli Chana balances hormonal level in women.
- Haldiram Kabuli Chana reduces inflammation.
- Haldiram Kabuli Chana prevents cancer.
Haldiram Kabuli Chana is highly preferred with tea or coffee.
Serving 1 (100g)
Total Fat 17g
• Saturated 0g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 0g
• Monounsaturated 0g
Total carbs 53g
• Dietary Fiber 0g
• Sugars 0g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (excluding rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $25. If the order is less than $25, there is a shipping charge of $5.00.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $25.00
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $25.00
Auckland Rural (including Zip Codes starting with 07, 08, 09, 18, 19, 25, 26 and Waiheke Island) and rest of North Island - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $15.00