- Ready To Eat & Mix
- Indian Snacks / Namkeens
- Spices / Masalas
- Noodles & Soups
- Rice & Atta
- Pickles, Sauces & Pastes
- Indian Sweets
- Lentils / Dals / Dhal
- Mukhwas and Churan
- Pappadums & Khakra
- Dry Fruit
- Ghee & Oil
- General Groceries
- Breakfast & Drinks
- Fruit & Vegetables
- Health & Beauty
- Kitchen & Homeware
- Festival & Pooja Items
- Frozen and Chilled Foods
- Chocolates & Gums
Mandi Bazaar, Im impressed with your service... Well done.....
Good service and prices are reasonable.
5 star service....will shop again soon
Haldiram Salted Peanuts 200g
Haldiram Salted Peanuts 200g
Salted peanuts are made by adding salt to the freshly roasted peanuts. This addition of salt makes them more addicting and mouthwatering. Eating a peanut by breaking open the shell or pod of the peanut is a tiring process. They take a lot of time and hard work before eating them. This ready to eat salted peanuts are easy to be consumed anytime. They are available in packets of salt in them. The peanuts are also de-skinned. This helps in keeping the environment clean. As you need not rub them between your palm to remove their skin and eat. Salt is also directly stuck on the outer surface of the peanuts. This makes it really easy and interesting to eat. You can directly eat them from the packet. These salted peanuts are also used for [preparing other dishes like samosa, rava etc. They can be used in place on roasted peanuts. These salted nuts can also be made into chutneys by making their paste. Haldiram has taken a great step in bringing the people of a different nation together by their delicious snacks and sweets. They are well known, trusted and respected brand from Maharashtra India. They are known for their quality ingredients that are also fresh. Their products include dairy products, beverages, snacks, sweets and much more. The company was established in 1937. They also have their own chain stores. The export of their includes almost every country.
Haldiram Salted Peanuts
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Haldiram Salted Peanuts are used as a snack for tea time.
- Haldiram Salted Peanuts is also used in mixtures to add nutty and crunchiness.
- It is also added in making good gravy with thickness
- They are used for making paints and varnishes.
- Haldiram Salted Peanuts are used for adding in southeastern Asian salad along with a leaf of cabbage, green chilli, soy sauce, peanuts and ginger.
- They can be added to any salad for topping.
- They can also be used for making samosas and other snacks.
- Haldiram Salted Peanuts are rich in vitamins, proteins and other nutrients.
- Haldiram Salted Peanuts are rich in sodium.
- It is good for the people who are in low carb and high protein diet.
- It is found that it can fight against cancer.
- It has the ability to lower the risk of Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease.
- It is good for people having diabetes.
- Haldiram Salted Peanuts also lowers the blood sugar level.
- Haldiram Salted Peanuts lowers the risk of heart problems.
- It is high in fat content so it is good for children.
Haldiram Salted Peanuts is highly preferred as a snack for tea time.
Total Fat 0g
• Saturated 0g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 0g
• Monounsaturated 0g
Total carbs 0g
• Dietary Fiber 0g
• Sugars 0g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%