Haldiram's All in One 200g
Haldiram's All in One is a salty and spicy blend. They are crispy, crunchy blends of flour strings or noodles. There are pulses, puffed rice, cornflakes, nuts and rains in this mixture. Enjoy the taste of all the ingredients all together. Haldirams is known to deliver the best products to their customers. They provide high-quality fresh products. That are prepared and packed with great hygiene. All the products are trusted, respected and healthy. This namkeen includes nuts that are very nutritious. They are a good source of dietary fibres. This snack has an aroma and flavour of each of the ingredients. The taste of the namkeen is enhanced by the nuts added in them. Raisins present in them gives a sweet chewy texture to the namkeen. They are best had with tea or coffee. They can also be had by topping them in chaat, salads etc. Haldiram started their company in early 1937 and since then they have started exporting their products to many different countries around the world. They have more than 100 products which include dairy products, beverages, snacks and sweets.
Ingredients : Chickpeas Flour, Edible Vegetable Oil, Rice Flakes( 6.17) , Tepary Beans Flour (Moth) ( 4.32 %), Moong Lentils( 4.32 %) ,Potato (4.30%), Peanuts ( 3.70 %),Cashew( 3.70 %), Raisins (3.70%) , Split Chick Peas( 3.70%) , Red Lentils ( 3.70%),Corn Flakes (2.70 ), Wheat Flour, Spinach, Green Peas, Sugar, Cucumber Seed , Salt, Mango Powder, Red Chilli, Black Pepper, Black Salt, Clove Powder, Acidity Regulator & Antioxidant (E 330), Nutmeg, Bay Leaves, Sesame Seed, Cinnamon, Turmeric & Asafoetida Contains Cashew, Peanut, Sesame Seed & Gluten May Contain Other Tree Nuts.
Haldiram's All in One
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Haldiram's All in One is used for having at tea time.
- Haldiram's All in One can be used for making chaat.
- Haldiram's All in One can be used for dressing salads.
- Haldiram's All in One is also used for topping dishes.
- Haldiram's All in One is also used to be had with meals for a crunchy feel.
- Haldiram's All in One is good for a healthy heart.
- Haldiram's All in One is good for maintaining blood sugar level.
- Haldiram's All in One balances the blood pressure.
- It is found to reduce the risk of cancer.
- It is good for healthy hair, eyes and skin.
- Haldiram's All in One is a good source of minerals and nutrients.
- Haldiram's All in One is good for reducing body inflammation.
- Haldiram's All in One has been found to reduce the risk of Alzheimer's disease.
Haldiram's All in One is highly preferred to be accompanied with tea.
Serving 1 (40g)
Total Fat 8g
• Saturated 3g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 0g
• Monounsaturated 0g
Total carbs 9g
• Dietary Fiber 0g
• Sugars 1g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (excluding rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $25. If the order is less than $25, there is a shipping charge of $5.00.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $25.00
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $25.00
Auckland Rural (including Zip Codes starting with 07, 08, 09, 18, 19, 25, 26 and Waiheke Island) and rest of North Island - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $15.00