Haldiram's Aloo Bhujia 200g
Haldiram's Aloo Bhujia is a famous Indian snack. It is made of some selected flours and spices. They light up the taste buds. As the name suggests the main ingredient of this snack is aloo that is potatoes. Potatoes are sun dried before the preparation. Other ingredients are Bengal gram flour, moth flour and tapioca starch. The spices used for this preparation include mango powder, chilli powder, ginger powder, black pepper powder, cloves, cardamoms and mint. All the ingredients are 100% natural and pure. Haldiram makes sure that the products are prepared and packed in the hygienic environment for better shelf life. The ingredients are measured in right quantities so that the taste of this bhajias are same, authentic and traditional. After all the ingredients are added together they are made into small noodles that are fried in hot oil. This frying gives them an attractive brown colour. They taste spicy and sour. At the same time, they are crispy and crunchy too.
Haldiram is well known for this product. They are the favourite of many people around the world. Haldiram was established in 1937 in Maharashtra now they have their own chain store and they export to many different countries. they have started manufacturing dairy products and beverages along with many other products. They have more than 100 different varieties of products.
Haldiram's Aloo Bhujia can be enjoyed with a hot cup of tea or coffee. They are added on top of chaat, chola, salad etc for a spicy and sour feel of the dish.
Ingredients: Dried potato, gram flour, moth flour, tapioca starch, salt, mango powder, chilli, ginger, black pepper, cardamoms, cloves, mint, edible vegetable oil
Haldiram's Aloo Bhujia
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Haldiram's Aloo Bhujia is used to be had as a snack with tea or coffee.
- Haldiram's Aloo Bhujia can be had with meals.
- Haldiram's Aloo Bhujia can be used for dressing salads.
- Haldiram's Aloo Bhujia can be used for topping chaats, chole, tikki etc.
- Haldiram's Aloo Bhujia can be used for making bhel puri.
- Haldiram's Aloo Bhujia can be had by adding chopped onions, tomatoes and chillies.
- Haldiram's Aloo Bhujia is good for losing weight.
- Haldiram's Aloo Bhujia is a good source of minerals and vitamins.
- Haldiram's Aloo Bhujia is good for proper brain functioning.
- Haldiram's Aloo Bhujia helps in preventing scurvy.
- It prevents kidney stone formation.
- It reduces the risk of cancer.
- It aids in digestion.
- It gives relief from inflammations.
- Haldiram's Aloo Bhujia reduces the risk of rheumatoid.
- Haldiram's Aloo Bhujia has high starch content.
- It is good for retaining water in the body.
- It lowers high blood pressure.
Haldiram's Aloo Bhujia is best had at tea time with tea or coffee.
Serving 1 (30g)
Total Fat 9g
• Saturated 2g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 0g
• Monounsaturated 0g
Total carbs 17g
• Dietary Fiber 0g
• Sugars 13g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (excluding rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $39 and weight below 25kg. If the order is less than $39 or weight above 25kg, there is a shipping charge of $5.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $39 and weight below 25kg
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $39 or weight above 25kg
Auckland Rural (including Zip Codes starting with 07, 08, 09, 1081, 18, 19, 24, 25, 26 and Waiheke Island) and rest of North Island - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $16.00