- Atta / Flour
- Dals / Lentils / Pulses
- Rice / Rice Products
- Dry Fruits / Nuts
- Fruit / Vegetables
- Ghee / Oils
- Masalas / Spices
- Mix / Ready to Eat or Cook
- Mithai / Sweets
- Namkeens / Snacks
- Noodles / Soups
- Pickles / Sauces / Pastes
- Health / Beauty
- Kitchen / Homeware
- Festival / Pooja Items
- Miscellaneous Groceries
Himalaya Septilin Syrup 200ml
Definition: Himalaya Septilin Syrup comes with numerous benefits to the human body. It is good as an immunity booster, which makes it essential for your general well-being. The Himalaya Septilin Syrup is made from rare herbs such as Tinospora Gulancha, Indian Bellium and Licorice along with essential minerals. The medicine also contains an admirable quantity of antibodies which remove harmful microbes from your body. The Licorice in the medicine helps in and increases macrophage and immune-stimulation. The Indian Bdellium or Gugglulu ingredient is useful as it is an anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant. In other words, the Himalaya Septilin Syrup is very good at maintaining and boosting your immunity and overall health. The Himalaya Septilin Syrup is a wonderful medicine for increasing your overall health and well-being and protects you from a wide range of illnesses, diseases and allergies.
Different names: There is no other name for this product. This is because this is the name of this product given by the Himalaya. The name Himalaya Septilin Syrup 200ml is most likely patented, as is the name of the company.
Place of Origin: There is no place of origin for the product specifically. However, since the company Himalaya is from India, it can safely be said that this product has its origin in this country.
Use of Products and Dosage: This is a medicine and has a lot of benefits for the human body. However, at the same time, because it is a medicine, care must be taken while consuming it. Please refer to the label of the bottle for dosage instructions. Always follow these instructions thoroughly, including time for consumption and dosage.
Benefits: This medicine brings you many benefits:
- It modulates and increases your immunity, especially for your upper and lower respiratory tracts. Because it does, it removes respiratory tract infections effectively while maintaining a strong body with general well-being.
- It boosts the chances of recovery post-operation or before medical operations
- It reduces the chances for infections, even in people in whom infections are common
- It helps in anti-infectious treatments
- It offers admirable resistance to antibiotic therapy
- It improves the body’s resistance to cold and infections
- It protects the human body against infection and thus is highly useful during periods of season change and flu.
- This medicine helps to increase the protective powers of your white blood cells
- The product from Himalaya is suitable for people of all ages
- It protects you from all kinds of allergies
- It reduces fever effectively
- It is highly effective against pharyngitis, tonsils and chronic bronchitis.
When it is highly preferred: The Himalaya Septilin Syrup is a medicine, first and foremost, and therefore it should be taken as such. Please follow the directions for consumption and dosage given on the label of the bottle. Although this is an over the counter medicine, is safe to consume and has no side effects at all, you may still want to consult with your doctor
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (not including rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $25. If the order is less than $25, there is a shipping charge of $5.00.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $25.00
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $25.00
Auckland Rural and rest of North Island (depends upon weight)
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand (depends upon weight)
Starts from $15.00