- Atta / Flour
- Dals / Lentils / Pulses
- Rice / Rice Products
- Dry Fruits / Nuts
- Fruit / Vegetables
- Ghee / Oils
- Masalas / Spices
- Mix / Ready to Eat or Cook
- Mithai / Sweets
- Namkeens / Snacks
- Noodles / Soups
- Pickles / Sauces / Pastes
- Health / Beauty
- Kitchen / Homeware
- Festival / Pooja Items
- Miscellaneous Groceries
The best part of using nuts as a source of protein is that unlike animal protein like beef, it is healthy for the heart.
- Nuts have in fact been proven to reduce cardiovascular disorders by lowering total cholesterol, LDL-cholesterol and triglycerides
- as well as by supplying omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids which are believed to be essential for a healthy heart.
- nuts are rich in essential fatty acids like linoleic and linolenic acids which are the building blocks for the production of sex hormones T
- It also help the body to store the vitamins that keep humans sexually active and full of desire.
- Moroever the fats in nuts for the most part are unsaturated fats, including monounsaturated fats which do not have the destructive effect of saturated fats on arteries and blood vessels.
- The heart is the main organ pumping oxygen-rich blood to all parts of the body including the genitals and this makes a healthy heart crucial
- Among the minerals found in significant amounts in nuts like chestnuts, pine nuts, cashew nuts and pistachios are,
- magnesium and
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (not including rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $25. If the order is less than $25, there is a shipping charge of $5.00.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $25.00
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $25.00
Auckland Rural and rest of North Island (depends upon weight)
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand (depends upon weight)
Starts from $15.00