Maggi Hot & Sweet Sauce 500g
About Maggi Hot & Sweet Sauce
Maggi Hot & Sweet sauce is a rich mixture of garlic, chillies, tomatoes and ginger, which can tickle your taste buds with the authentic Indian taste. This 100% vegetarian product of Nestle India Ltd belongs to the sauce family. The unique taste of this chilli sauce is famous all around the world because it adds a zing to the dull and boring meals. With the real taste of tomatoes, it reflects its authenticity of the food product.
It is a regular sauce with an extra hint of chillies and spices, which turn it into a spicy sauce. A pinch of sweetness in it helps it to transform the taste of any simple dish into a mouth-watering one. All this arrives in a bottle of 500g to enhance the flavour of Indian dishes.
The Indian palate is diverse, for which Maggi has introduced several of its variants. Some of them are listed down in the following section:
- Maggi Masala sauce- This mixture is rich in spices with its flavoursome taste.
- Rich Tomato Ketchup- It is thick tomato ketchup with a dollop of tomato puree mixed into it.
- Rich Tomato Sauce without onion and garlic- This variety is same as the above without the mere presence of onion and garlic in it.
Place of Origin
Even though Maggi brand originated in the country of Switzerland, it has now been acquired by Nestle. The Hot &Sweet Sauce of Maggi is now manufactured in the Indian subcontinent.
Type of product
This hot and sweet flavoured sauce made from natural ingredients, fall into the category of table sauces. It is also derived under the category of cooking pastes and sauces if you scroll through any online grocery store.
Use of Product
In a platter, it can create magic by its flavour.
- This completely new and different product of Maggi can be a delicious dip for savouring fried food items.
- To add a little heat to the bland dishes, it is the perfect ingredient.
Maggi Hot &Sweet Tomato sauce is not at all harmful given its content:
- It is made from natural tomatoes, which can be a source of nutritious benefits to the health-conscious people.
- It is free from cholesterol and fat that hardly causes any heart disease.
- It has natural preservatives in it that keep it fresh and delicious for quite a long time.
When is it highly preferred?
Given its hot and sweet flavours, this ketchup of Maggi is preferable in snack times. It is a taste enhancer, which can help you enjoy your evening snacks with family and friends.
- Tomato Puree 22%
- Chillies 8.5%
- Modified starch
- Acetic acid
- Sodium Benzoate
In 100 g, Maggi Hot & Sweet Sauce offers the subsequent nutrients:
- Protein 0.60g
- Fat 0g
- Sodium 1.13g
- Energy 946kJ
- Carbohydrate 56.01g
- Sugar 37.78g
- Fibre 0g
- Salt Equivalent 2.82g
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (excluding rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $25. If the order is less than $25, there is a shipping charge of $5.00.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $25.00
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $25.00
Auckland Rural (including Zip Codes starting with 07, 08, 09, 18, 19, 25, 26 and Waiheke Island) and rest of North Island - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $15.00