- Ready To Eat & Mix
- Indian Snacks / Namkeens
- Spices / Masalas
- Noodles & Soups
- Rice & Atta
- Pickles, Sauces & Pastes
- Indian Sweets
- Lentils / Dals / Dhal
- Mukhwas and Churan
- Pappadums & Khakra
- Dry Fruit
- Ghee & Oil
- General Groceries
- Breakfast & Drinks
- Fruit & Vegetables
- Health & Beauty
- Kitchen & Homeware
- Festival & Pooja Items
- Frozen and Chilled Foods
- Chocolates & Gums
Mandi Bazaar, Im impressed with your service... Well done.....
Good service and prices are reasonable.
5 star service....will shop again soon
Maggi Soup for a cup Chicken Noodle 4 ServesNirmal
Maggi Soup for a cup Chicken Noodle 4 Serves
About Maggi Soup for a cup Chicken Noodle
Chicken soup as the name suggests is a delicious mixture of chicken broth with tiny pieces of vegetables and chicken in it. It is a perfect remedy for people suffering from influenza and colds. Maggi Soup for a cup Chicken Noodle is the same thing with noodles in it to lend a unique texture to the flavoursome soup. It is light and healthy given its high level of nutritional content.
This ready to cook mixture comes in a vibrant yellow coloured pack with the picture of a red cup full of steaming hot chicken noodles.
Place of Origin
Maggi Soup for a cup Chicken Noodle is a Nestle product. Nestle has its main manufacturing unit in Switzerland. However, it is now marketed throughout the world because it is an international brand.
Type of products
In online grocery stores and in supermarkets, Maggi Soup for a cup Chicken Noodlefalls into the category of ‘Quick-Meals’ under the Food & Drinks section. It is a prepared food product, which just needs to be mixed in boiling water to serve it hot in a bowl.
Use of Product
Maggi’s noodle soup follows three simple steps when prepared.
- Empty one of its sachets into a mug
- Mix it with 200ml of steaming hot water
- Quickly stir it for maximum of 20 seconds only to enjoy the flavourful soup
If you are up for a cooking spree, then you can also cook Maggi Soup by following the instructions:
- Take a saucepan and boil water in it
- Add the contents of Maggi Soup for a cup Chicken Noodle into it
- Add ginger to it
- Add Maggi sweet chilli sauce along with its original seasoning
- Mix some mushrooms to it
- Simmer it for a maximum of 3 minutes
- Put some bean sprouts into it before serving it to your family
This healthy recipe can surely help you win the hearts of your family members.
- Maggi Soup for a cup Chicken Noodle takes only 2 minutes to prepare which is a quick solution to your evening hunger pangs
- With lowest levels of saturated fats per serving, Maggi Soup for a cup Chicken Noodle is a safe product for consumption
- It has lower sodium content in it compared to similar products of other brands
- It is best for people suffering from influenza and common cold if served hot
When is it highly preferred?
Maggi Soup for a cup Chicken Noodle is mostly suitable as an evening snack with sandwiches or without it. Oodles of noodles in a soup pack are quite filling so it can be consumed without accompaniments.
In this pack of four, you will get to find the following:
- Noodles made of durum wheat semolina (2%)
- Chicken Fat
- Flavours of wheat, soy and milk
- Flavour enhancers (621, 635)
- Colour (100)
- Modified starch (1420)
Do you know that per serving, Maggi Soup for a cup Chicken Noodle brings with it the subsequent nutrients?
- Sodium 540mg
- Carbohydrate 6.3g
- Fat 0.4g
- Energy 130kJ
- Sugars 0.8g
- Saturated fat 0.1g
- Protein 0.5g