MD Green Chilli Sauce 400g
About MD Green Chilli Sauce
For the spicy food lovers, MD products have brought its Green Chilli Sauce made from green chillies. The manufacturers ensure that the skins of the chillies are removed from the paste to provide a smooth sauce with the consistency of thick gravy.
The green chilli sauce of MD is a perfect blend of green chilli, salt, garlic, tropical spices, sugar, ginger and permitted colours. All of these have been mixed with deftness to produce the superior quality hot chilli sauce.
Green chilli sauce has no other name but it has a variety, which is popularly known as the red chilli sauce. Both belong to the spicy sauce categories with a mere difference of manufacturing process, ingredients and hotness levels.
Place of Origin
MD Green Chilli Sauce is an Indian product, made with the native chillies to produce an extra spicy sauce that can enhance the taste of any bland food item.
Type of product
MD Green Chilli Sauce is a bottled product that falls under the sauce category. In groceries, one can easily find it under the ‘Specialty Foods’ category.
Use of Product
MD Green Chilli Sauce has several culinary uses. Let us look into each of them carefully:
- Green Chilli Sauce with its thick paste can be used as a dip. It is a great accompaniment with fried items.
- For preparing lip-smacking chicken, marinating it with the green sauce and grilling it on the barbeque is the best possible option.
- Green chilli sauce with a little seasoning can turn a vegetarian dish into a flavoursome one.
- Green chilli sauce is an important ingredient in Thai green curry, fried rice, stews and soups.
- It also imparts a special flavour and colour to steamed vegetables.
The benefits of Green chilli sauce are manifold.
- It makes a dish spicy with its peppery ingredients. This can curb your appetite to help you lose weight. The fiery taste of it prohibits people from consuming more of food items, thereby preventing them from putting on excess weight.
- Green chilli sauce is made solely from green chillies, which is rich in antioxidants. These have the power to counterbalance the adverse effects of free radicals. It can also save you from blood clots, which is simply amazing.
- Green chillies have a lot of phytonutrients in it. This can save an individual from lung problems and decrease the risk of lung cancer.
- Bowel movement follows a healthy pattern when green chillies are consumed but only in a limited amount.
- The product is low in fat, which is good news for the spicy sauce lovers.
When is it highly preferred?
Since Green chilli sauce is a taste enhancer, people use it as a dip to enjoy the deep fries in their snack time.
How to store?
It is best to keep the MD Green Chilli Sauce bottle in the fridge to store it properly. Exposing the bottles to direct sunlight is a strict ‘no’.
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (excluding rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $39 and weight below 25kg. If the order is less than $39 or weight above 25kg, there is a shipping charge of $5.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $39 and weight below 25kg
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $39 or weight above 25kg
Auckland Rural (including Zip Codes starting with 07, 08, 09, 1081, 18, 19, 24, 25, 26 and Waiheke Island) and rest of North Island - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $16.00