MDH Bombay Biryani Masala 100g
About MDH Bombay Biryani Masala 100g
MDH Bombay Biryani Masala as the name suggests is a spice blend that adds to the convenience of cooks preparing delicious Biryanis. This dish demands a spice element that can transform the zesty rice pilaf into a hot recipe. MDH Bombay Biryani Masala serves the exact purpose. It adds to the extra spice levels for preparing Continental and Indian cuisines with rice as the main ingredient.
MDH Bombay Biryani Masala fulfils the quality standards with its freshly ground spices. It provides the right balance of spice and other ingredients to make the dish worth savouring.
MDH Bombay Biryani Masala is popular among Indian households in this name itself. It has no alternate names.
Place of Origin
MDH Bombay Biryani Masala is a product of MDH (Mahashian Di Hatti) which excels in the production of Indian spices. With its headquarters in New Delhi, MDH dominates the Indian market with its high-quality ground and blended single spices. Bombay Biryani Masala is one of its useful products that serve the purpose of household intent on bringing out the Mughal taste in cuisines.
Type of product
MDH Bombay Biryani Masala 100g belongs to the category of the spice mix. It is a packed product acting as a taste enhancer or a flavouring agent.
Use of Product
One should know the precise way of using MDH Bombay Biryani Masala 100g to prepare the Mughal dish.
- Soak Basmati rice of about 500g in water for a continuous 20-minute interval
- Marinate chicken of about 500g by cutting it into small pieces. Preserve it in a blend of garlic ginger paste, lemon juice, yoghurt and salt, for 30 long minutes.
- Take 120ml of cooking oil in a pan to fry 150g of chopped onions and 200g of peeled potatoes in it.
- Add MDH Bombay Biryani Masala into the mixture after chopping 200g of tomatoes and mixing it well.
- Add the meat cubes and 3 cups water to cook it on simmer for 20 long minutes. Cook it until the meat becomes tender and add it in layers to a pan of rice.
- It is 100% natural
- It is free from artificial flavours
- It has no preservatives in it which makes it score high from the point of safety standards
- Saves time with the readymade spice blend
- Acts as a taste enhancer or flavouring agent to produce the best Mughal dish
- MDH Bombay Biryani Masala can be trusted given the traditional techniques used to prepare the ingredients
- It ensures that freshness, purity and flavour stay intact for a longer time
When is it highly preferred?
Since Biryani is a rich cuisine with loads of spices mixed into it, people prefer it in their lunch. MDH Bombay Biryani Masala being a spice blend, it is highly preferred to prepare lunch.
- Dried plums
- Musk Melon
- Cardamom amomum seeds
- Black pepper
- Red chilli
- Mango cassia
- Green cardamom
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (not including rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $25. If the order is less than $25, there is a shipping charge of $5.00.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $25.00
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $25.00
Auckland Rural and rest of North Island (depends upon weight)
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand (depends upon weight)
Starts from $15.00