MDH Chicken Masala 100g
About MDH Chicken Masala
MDH Chicken Masala is a flavouring agent that outweighs the taste elements in food. It scores moderately in terms of pungency to provide the right balance in chicken curries. With coriander seeds in it, the spice blend brings a different aroma to the cuisines and creates a zesty flavour with its black pepper along with red chilli content.
This readymade spice blend contributes to the convenience of cooking by providing the extra zing to Chicken curry. All this arrives packed in an airtight box of 100g with the assurance of premium quality.
Chicken Masala has no alternate names. It is widely known by this very name throughout the Indian subcontinent.
Place of Origin
MDH Chicken Masala is an Indian product, produced in the world-class manufacturing units of Mahashian Di Hatti. It has its headquarter in New Delhi. In the food industry, this flavouring agent has earned its name with its premium quality.
Type of product
This 100% vegetarian product falls under the category of ‘Herbs and Spices’ especially belonging to the renowned brand of MDH Spices.
Use of Product
The key role played by MDH Chicken Masala is to add flavours to chicken curry. Let us see the steps of preparing the sumptuous Indian cuisine.
- Cut 1kg chicken into 8 equal pieces
- Take a frying pan and heat 100g of oil or ghee in it. Now add 3 chopped onions in it until it turns golden brown.
- Now chop 3 tomatoes and mix it well into the pan along with a pinch of chilli powder.
- Sprinkle 15g of Chicken Masala to it along with salt. Stir the entire gravy for a maximum of 3 minutes.
- Finally, fry the chicken pieces in the prepared gravy for 10 long minutes.
- Before reducing the heat, include 60ml water and 100g of yoghurt to the thick gravy.
- Cook it for 20 minutes and add lemon juice and Kasoori methi leaves as seasoning.
The 7-step process is easy enough for the beginners to try out the dish.
MDH Chicken Masala has certain benefits as a seasoning agent.
- Even though it is chiefly used in non-vegetarian dishes especially chicken curry to bring that ecstatic taste, the product is vegetarian.
- Apart from Chicken, it can be used as a thickening agent for non-vegetarian cuisines that are rich in tomatoes and onions.
- Chicken Masala brings out the same taste as found in restaurant dishes with the peppery flavour.
- A ready-made spice blend saves time on cooking.
When is it highly preferred?
Since the Indians enjoy Chicken masala curry in their lunch times, MDH Chicken Masala 100g is used for preparing it.
Before using a product, it is always feasible to look into its details. A proper knowledge of the ingredients of Chicken Masala will help the consumers prone to allergies. They will know about the possible remains of allergens in it.
- Coriander seeds
- Iodised salt
- Fenugreek leaves
- Dried ginger
- Cardamom Amomum
- Red chillies
- Black pepper
- Mustard seeds
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (excluding rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $25. If the order is less than $25, there is a shipping charge of $5.00.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $25.00
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $25.00
Auckland Rural (including Zip Codes starting with 07, 08, 09, 18, 19, 25, 26 and Waiheke Island) and rest of North Island - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $15.00