- Ready To Eat & Mix
- Indian Snacks / Namkeens
- Spices / Masalas
- Noodles & Soups
- Rice & Atta
- Pickles, Sauces & Pastes
- Indian Sweets
- Lentils / Dals / Dhal
- Mukhwas and Churan
- Pappadums & Khakra
- Dry Fruit
- Ghee & Oil
- General Groceries
- Breakfast & Drinks
- Fruit & Vegetables
- Health & Beauty
- Kitchen & Homeware
- Festival & Pooja Items
- Frozen and Chilled Foods
Mandi Bazaar, Im impressed with your service... Well done.....
Good service and prices are reasonable.
5 star service....will shop again soon
MDH Tandoori BBQ Masala 100g
MDH Tandoori BBQ Masala 100g
MDH Tandoori BBQ Masala is a fine blend of different spices that is basically used to marinade authentic Tandoori dishes. Traditionally this masala is mixed with yoghurt to create a delicious and mouthwatering marinade for meat, poultry and fishes. Chicken is the most popular non-vegetarian ingredient used in the Indian cuisines.
Most common form of the chicken dish in India is tandoori chicken which is also called roasted chicken. The chicken made in this earthen oven (tandoor) brings out a different aroma and taste. The tastemakers added to the dish makes it, even more, mouth watering and delicious. The most commonly used tastemaker is MDH Tandoori BBQ Masala. People take this masala for any barbeque. This makes it easy to cook even in outdoors.
This masala is used widely for chicken and paneer, sometimes even for any other dishes.
Tandoor is a clay oven used generally in northern India and Pakistan for the preparation of naan, roti and other baked foods. Tandoor is traditionally burned by charcoal and wood in earlier days, it burns inside the tandoor so that the food is exposed to direct fire. The temperature of tandoor is 480 ° C. The fire is lit for very long time to maintain the temperature inside. The tandoor is used for preparing Flatbread, Peshawari seekh, balochi aloo, tandoori chicken, Chicken tikka, Kalmi kabab and even samosas.
Commercially available tandoori masala is bright red in colour due to the addition of colouring elements in it. It is because of this colour that the tandoori dishes look so attractive and delicious in dark red colour. This masala can also be prepared at home so that you can skip the colour.
Ingredients: Coriander, Chillies, Cumin, Turmeric, Fenugreek Leaves, Salt, Black Pepper, Dry Ginger, Mustard, Bay Leaf, Pulse, Cloves, Nutmeg, Caraway, Cinnamon, Cardamom Seeds, Mace, Asafetida.
MDH Tandoori BBQ Masala
MDH Tandoori Barbecue Masala
MDH Tandoori Barbeque Masala
Place of Origin
New Delhi, India
Types of Product
Spices blend for Tandoori barbeque
Uses of Product
- Tandoori masala is an important element for all tandoori cuisines of India.
- This masala is used for the marinades of chicken, fish, or other vegetables.
- This can also be added in the hot oil just before adding the main ingredients or after adding the main ingredients.
- Generally, the marinade is prepared by mixing this masala with yoghurt.
- Before grilling or baking in barbeque paneer cubes, chicken or other raw foods can be marinade easily.
- For the preparation of Dip for any chips or snacks, you can dry roast the masala and mix it with mayonnaise.
- The masala tastes delicious with potatoes and peppers.
- Even this can be added to curries based tomatoes and cream
- As this masala contains different spices like cumin, coriander etc it is very beneficial for providing good immunity for the body.
- This masala also is good for blood sugar and heart problems.
- By using this masala time consumption for barbeque is very less
- Barbequing outdoor has become so easy with this ready mix masala of MDH.
MDH Tandoori BBQ Masala is highly preferred for barbeque, which can either be lunch or dinner.
Serving 28g (2tbsp)
Total Fat 0g
- Saturated 0g
- Trans 0g
Total carbs 10g
- Dietary Fibre 0g
- Sugars 7g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%