Mother's Recipe Carrot & Chili Pickle 500g
Carrot is a vegetable that is used widely all over the globe. It is taken in different ways either by cooking, eating raw as a salad or by making pickles. The juicy chunks of carrots are mixed with crisp green chillies. It lends their individual flavours to this exotic and authentic pickle. It adds delight for the taste buds. This becomes a spicy juicy mixture of carrot and chillis when it is mature. It is a high-quality pickle and famous for its brand. It contains freshly chopped carrot and natural chilli, preserved in salt, mustard oil and vinegar along with some spices. This pickle gives a sour and tangy flavour. This is best served with any meal (such as rice, chapattis, pulao, naan etc). The packing is done under the high hygienic condition to maintain it fresh for longer period of time. Its shelf life is for 1 to 2 years. This pickle can be had by any age group people apart from the infants as it contains preservatives. The pickle tastes better with time. If the pickle is taken in excess it may cause diarrhoea. So keep it away from the reach of children to avoid any discomfort.
Ingredients: Carrot pieces (43%), Raw mango pulp, Salt, Cottonseed oil, Water, Spices (Chilli, Mustard, Fenugreek, Turmeric, Cumin, Coriander, Asafoetida), Green chilli pieces (6%) and Acetic acid as an Acidity regulator (E 260).
- Mother's Recipe Carrot & Chilli Pickle 500g
- Carrot chilli pickle –Mother’s Recipe
- Gajar mirch achar-Mother’s Recipe
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Instant food, Pickle
Uses of Product
- This carrot and chilli pickle is used by the pregnant women for morning sickness and nausea. This is a perfect side dish for the people who do not like much sourness in the pickle.
- It is best had with stuffed parathas, pulao, upma and rotis.
- This pickle is most commonly seen in restaurants as it goes well with all kind of food.
- This can also be added in any vegetable recipe to add spice and flavour to it.
- Fresh Carrot and chilli pickles are good sources of vitamins and minerals.
- This pickle aids in the supply of gut friendly microbes.
- Carrot chilli pickle can also be used for nausea and vomiting.
- These pickles are a good source of anti-oxidants.
- Carrot chilli pickle aids in the digestion of the food faster.
- Hypotension relief by consuming carrot chilli pickle.
- Vinegar based pickles also aid in improving haemoglobin level in diabetes.
Mother's Recipe Carrot & Chilli Pickle is highly preferred for breakfast along with stuffed parathas. It can also is taken with pulao for lunch or dinner.
Serving 1 (2 tbsp- 30g)
Total Fat 27g
• Saturated 9g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 4g
• Monounsaturated 8g
Total carbs 42g
• Dietary Fibre 10g
• Sugars 17g
Vitamin A 31%
Vitamin C 23%
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (excluding rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $25. If the order is less than $25, there is a shipping charge of $5.00.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $25.00
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $25.00
Auckland Rural (including Zip Codes starting with 07, 08, 09, 18, 19, 25, 26 and Waiheke Island) and rest of North Island - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $15.00