Mother's Recipe Andhra Ginger 300g
Mother's group was once known as Desai group founded in 1901. It was well known for tobacco products, food processing, speciality chemicals and health care. In 2001 the Desai brothers diversified into Indian Ethnic Food business. 'Mother's Recipe' is their brand name. Now they have spread all over India and 40 other companies. Mother's recipe is the Pickle leader of India. Now they have Pickles, Blended Spices, Papads, Condiments, Curry Pastes, Curry Powders, Ready to Cook Spice Mixes, Appalams, Ready to Eat meals (Canned and Retort Packing), Mango Chutneys, Ethnic Chutneys, Canned Vegetables, & Mango Pulp.
This Andhra Pickle is named after the state Andhra which is in the Southern part of India. This pickle is a southern treat. It is spicy ginger that is made in sesame oil. It is an Appetising & refreshing side dish. The ginger is enlivened with chilli powder, salt and offset by jaggery! This is seasoned at the time of bottling. It is a perfect blend of ginger, chilli powder, salt and jaggery. It carries the traditional taste and the zest that is mouthwatering. For a long shelf life of the pickle, it is properly packed under hygienic conditions.
It is prepared from the freshly dogged ginger root. This pickle can spice up any meals. It can be eaten with rice, rotis, dosas or idlis. It is an effective digestive aid for the food.
Ingredients: Ginger crushed (25%), Jaggery, Water, Salt, Tamarind, Spices (Chilli, Fenugreek, Mustard, Whole red chillies, Turmeric, Asafoetida), Sesame oil, Cottonseed oil, Citric acid and Acetic acid as an Acidity regulator (E 330 & E 260).
Mother's Recipe Andhra Ginger
Mother’s Recipe Pickle- Andhra Ginger
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- This Mother's Recipe Andhra Ginger is best had with Idlis, Plain Dosa and Pesarattu.
- It can be used as a dip for any bhajji and pakoras.
- This can also be added to the dishes where you want some extra spice and flavour.
- It goes very well with any main course as a pickle.
- Ginger is good for many health issues due to the presence of gingerol.
- It can be used for nausea and morning sickness
- It has the ability to give relief for muscle pain and soreness.
- The anti-fungal property of ginger can be effective for osteoarthritis.
- It balances blood sugar level.
- It is also a good element for reducing heart problems.
- Chronic indigestion is treated with the ginger intake.
- Menstrual pain can be reduced with the ginger intake.
- It may also lower cholesterol level in blood
- It may prevent cancer and Alzheimer's disease.
- This pickle also protects us from many infections.
Mother's Recipe Andhra Ginger is highly preferred for lunch with rice, chapati or any dish. It can also be taken in breakfast and dinner along with any main course.
Serving 1 (2 tbsp)
Total Fat 45g
• Saturated 14g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 12g
• Monounsaturated 5g
Total carbs 0g
• Dietary Fibre 0g
• Sugars 0g
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 0%