Mother's Recipe Bengali Mango 500g
Mother’s recipe Bengali Mango pickle is famous for among the Bengalis and other Indians too. This mango pickle is made with 5 different spices that are why it is also called traditional ‘panch phoran’. The magic of the taste of this pickle is due to these five spices only. This is a mast mango pickle from sonar Bangla. This magic spice gives the mango pieces hot-n-sweet taste. This traditional pickle has been handed over from generation to generation. The matured pickle release the real taste of mustard and methi (Fenugreek seed)
High-quality mango is used for the preparation of this pickle. Mango pickle is famous for its sour taste. The masala added to the pickle is 100% natural and prepared in hygienic condition. It is best served with Bengali dishes, rice and roti. The freshness remains same for 12 months from the date of packaging.
Ingredients: Mango Pieces (65%), sugar, Brine (Edible common salt, Acidity regulator (INS-260), Spices (Fenugreek, Chili, Mustard, Turmeric, Asafetida), Cottonseed oil.
Mother's Recipe Bengali Mango
Mother’s Recipe Pickle Bengali Mango
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Instant food, Pickle
Uses of Product
- Mother’s Recipe Bengali Mango pickle is used as a side dish for the main courses like rice and roti.
- This can also be added to any recipe where you need sourness and spice.
- This can be taken along with different snacks at tea time.
- This pickle is also used for mixing with any kind of soup for better taste
- Mother’s Recipe Bengali Mango pickle intake helps in prevention of the division cancer causing cells.
- It is rich in pectin which is a soluble Fibre
- It also controls blood sugar
- This pickle is good for skin health
- Mango pickle is a good medicine for eye problems.
- IT cures diabetes, indigestion, constipation, heartburn and improves immunity.
- It is good for healthy hair.
Mother's Recipe Bengali Mango is highly preferred as a side dish for any main course, so it can be taken either for lunch or for dinner.
Serving 1 (1 tbsp)
Total Fat 6g
• Saturated 0g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 0g
• Monounsaturated 0g
Total carbs 51g
• Dietary Fibre 5g
• Sugars 12g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 20%