Mother's Recipe Bengali Mango 500g
Mother’s recipe Bengali Mango pickle is famous for among the Bengalis and other Indians too. This mango pickle is made with 5 different spices that are why it is also called traditional ‘panch phoran’. The magic of the taste of this pickle is due to these five spices only. This is a mast mango pickle from sonar Bangla. This magic spice gives the mango pieces hot-n-sweet taste. This traditional pickle has been handed over from generation to generation. The matured pickle release the real taste of mustard and methi (Fenugreek seed)
High-quality mango is used for the preparation of this pickle. Mango pickle is famous for its sour taste. The masala added to the pickle is 100% natural and prepared in hygienic condition. It is best served with Bengali dishes, rice and roti. The freshness remains same for 12 months from the date of packaging.
Ingredients: Mango Pieces (65%), sugar, Brine (Edible common salt, Acidity regulator (INS-260), Spices (Fenugreek, Chili, Mustard, Turmeric, Asafetida), Cottonseed oil.
Mother's Recipe Bengali Mango
Mother’s Recipe Pickle Bengali Mango
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Instant food, Pickle
Uses of Product
- Mother’s Recipe Bengali Mango pickle is used as a side dish for the main courses like rice and roti.
- This can also be added to any recipe where you need sourness and spice.
- This can be taken along with different snacks at tea time.
- This pickle is also used for mixing with any kind of soup for better taste
- Mother’s Recipe Bengali Mango pickle intake helps in prevention of the division cancer causing cells.
- It is rich in pectin which is a soluble Fibre
- It also controls blood sugar
- This pickle is good for skin health
- Mango pickle is a good medicine for eye problems.
- IT cures diabetes, indigestion, constipation, heartburn and improves immunity.
- It is good for healthy hair.
Mother's Recipe Bengali Mango is highly preferred as a side dish for any main course, so it can be taken either for lunch or for dinner.
Serving 1 (1 tbsp)
Total Fat 6g
• Saturated 0g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 0g
• Monounsaturated 0g
Total carbs 51g
• Dietary Fibre 5g
• Sugars 12g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 20%
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (excluding rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $25 and weight below 25 kgs. If the order is less than $25 or weight above 25 kgs, there is a shipping charge of $5.00.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $25.00 and weight below 25 kgs
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $25.00 or weight above 25 kgs
Auckland Rural (including Zip Codes starting with 07, 08, 09, 18, 19, 25, 26 and Waiheke Island) and rest of North Island - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $16.00