Mothers Recipe Garlic Pickle In Vinegar 500g
Mother’s Recipe Garlic Pickle In Vinegar 500g
Mother’s Recipe Garlic Pickle In Vinegar is just the soft and crispy garlic in vinegar that brings out the exotic flavour of garlic. Garlic is cultivated from 6th century by the Egyptians. It comes under the family of onion. For many years raw garlic has been used for its savoury taste and flavour that has many health benefits. It is a good ingredient for heartburn, digestion problem and body odour. Eating raw garlic is indeed a difficult thing. So to eat garlic in an easier way, this method of both preserving and making it easier to eat has come to rescue. The apple cider vinegar used for the fermenting of garlic is also very beneficial for the body health. As it feeds the probiotics existing in the gut. The longer the garlic is fermented in the vinegar the more mellow it becomes. It ferments in two to four weeks and is ready to be eaten. The length of fermenting process may vary, depending on the climatic variation of a different place. Mother’s Recipe Garlic in Vinegar is tangy in taste. It can be had raw for the ailment of diseases or it can also be added to the hot or cold dishes.
Ingredients: Garlic cloves (peeled and cleaned), Vinegar (red wine)
Mother’s Recipe Garlic Pickle In Vinegar
Garlic in Apple Cider Vinegar- Mother’s Recipe
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Instant food, Pickle
Uses of Product
- Mother’s Recipe Garlic Pickle In Vinegar is best had with any hot or cold dishes.
- Garlic Pickle In Vinegar can be had raw for the ailment of different diseases.
- Garlic Pickle In Vinegar can be used to make a poultice for wound by extracting the juice.
- It can be had for common cold and indigestion.
- Garlic in vinegar can also be added to the dishes in place of raw garlic to increase the flavour of the dish.
- Mother’s Recipe Garlic Pickle In Vinegar has a compound known as Allicin that has potential medical properties.
- Garlic is high in nutrients but has fewer calories.
- Garlic Pickle In Vinegar combats sickness like common cold and sinus.
- It reduces high blood pressure or hypertension.
- Garlic Pickle In Vinegar also improves blood cholesterol level, hence lowering the risk of heart diseases.
- Garlic Pickle In Vinegar also contains antioxidants that prevent Alzheimer's diseases and dementia.
- Garlic Pickle In Vinegar helps in improving athletic performance.
- It detoxifies heavy metal in the body
- Garlic improves bone health.
Mother’s Recipe Garlic Pickle In Vinegar is highly preferred with any meals for improving the flavour. It can be best had in breakfast, lunch and dinner along with the main course or snacks.
Serving 1 (30g)
Total Fat 8g
• Saturated 5g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 0g
• Monounsaturated 2g
Total carbs 44g
• Dietary Fibre 3g
• Sugars 38g
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 125%