Mother’s Recipe Gujarati Gorkeri Pickle 500g
Mother’s Recipe Gujarati Gorkeri Pickle is famous pickle from Gujarat. It is a sweet pickle made with raw mango and jaggery. This pickle is best had with the Gujarati cuisines. The two different ways of preparing this pickle are by the sun drying the mixture of jaggery and sliced mangoes and the other method by heating on the stove top. This pickle lasts for several days up to a year. But precaution must be taken while handling the pickle like another pickle. Sterilised spoons without moisture must be used. And the bottle must be air-tight after use. The pickle is made in hygienic condition so that the shelf life is maintained. The spices are selected very specifically for the preparation of this pickle to maintain the authenticity of the pickle from the ancient day's pickle. India is well known for its spice uses. Every state and even every house make their own pickle according to their taste requirement. But Mother’s recipe works hard in satisfying every customer with the best quality and taste. This pickle is not only famous among the Gujaratis but also liked by many other people from different parts of the country. When you try it once, it will become your favourite soon.
Ingredients: Cane sugar, Mango pieces, Edible common salt, Edible vegetable oil, Spices & Condiments, Water, Acidity regulator(330)& Asafoetida.
Gujarati Gorkeri Pickle- Mother’s Recipe
Gor Keri Pickle- Mother’s Recipe
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Instant food, Pickle
Uses of Product
- Mother’s Recipe Gujarati Gorkeri Pickle is used to be included along with the Gujarati dishes.
- It is best had with Theplas, Bhakris, Mathris, Khakras or just plain Rotlis.
- It is also accompanied with some snacks like sauce.
- It can also be included in sweet dishes for pulpy texture.
- Mother’s Recipe Gujarati Gorkeri Pickle is very beneficial for medical health in many ways.
- It is good for fast and smooth digestion of the food.
- It is good for cardiovascular problems as it maintains blood sugar level.
- Gujarati Gorkeri Pickle is a good source of minerals and calcium.
- It is found that this pickle is good for bone health
- It is also a good ailment for skin problem ailment.
- Gujarati Gorkeri Pickle is best for nausea and vomiting. Especially for them who do not like sourness.
- Gujarati Gorkeri Pickle is also good for hair health and eye health.
- Studies also says mango is good for fighting cancer.
Mother’s Recipe Gujarati Gorkeri Pickle is highly preferred with Gujarati dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Serving 1 (1 tbsp)
Total Fat 5g
• Saturated 1g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 0g
• Monounsaturated 0g
Total carbs 27g
• Dietary Fibre 4g
• Sugars 10g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (excluding rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $25 and weight below 25 kgs. If the order is less than $25 or weight above 25 kgs, there is a shipping charge of $5.00.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $25.00 and weight below 25 kgs
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $25.00 or weight above 25 kgs
Auckland Rural (including Zip Codes starting with 07, 08, 09, 18, 19, 25, 26 and Waiheke Island) and rest of North Island - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $16.00