Mother’s Recipe Green Chilli Pickle 500g
Mother’s Recipe Green Chilli Pickle is a pickle made with Indian green chilli along with specially selected spices. It is the best pickle for the spicy food lovers. It is tantalising and a delight for the taste buds. Green chilli pickle is the simplest pickle. People love to prepare it whenever they feel like having something spicy and sour. This pickle only needs very fewer ingredients like the green chilli, spices and lemon. The green chilli pickle is found to be good for many health problems. So it is accompanied with many Indian cuisines. It has many health benefits due to the presence of a folic acid which is good for pregnant women. Green Chilli pickle is made in high hygienic condition for long shelf life of the pickle. It is also made with high-quality ingredients that make the pickle high in quality and taste. Mother’s recipe uses strict quality control and quality assurance measures for the satisfaction of their customers. Like the mango pickle, green chilli pickle is also made in all the states of the India. The only difference is the use of oil in the pickle. Mother’s recipe use no colouring agent or preservatives that are hard and harmful for the health. Taste the green chilli pickle once and it will stick to your taste buds and you will want more. The green chilli's spiciness and the lemon’s sourness make the pickle so special in flavour.
Ingredients: Green chilli pieces, Edible common salt, Edible vegetable oil, Spices, Lemon pulp & Condiments, Acidity regulator,(INS-260), Asafoetida.
Mother’s Recipe Green Chilli Pickle
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Instant food, Pickle
Uses of Product
- Mother’s recipe Green Chilli Pickle is best had with dal-chawal, roti-sabzi, curd-rice, stuffed and plain parathas.
- It can also be included in the curries, dals and subjis where you need some extra spice and sourness.
- It is also had with snacks like mathri and vadas.
- Mother’s Recipe Green Chilli Pickle speed up the body metabolism
- It gives protection against Cancer and keeps prostate problems.
- Green Chilli Pickle has a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system by reducing the blood cholesterol.
- Although green chilli is very hot it is found that they lower the body temperature.
- Green Chilli Pickle is very good for combating common cold and sinus infections.
- It is used for anti-ulcer aiding.
- Green Chilli Pickle has vitamin C, which is good for eyes health, skin health.
- Green Chilli Pickle also improves the immunity of the body.
- It releases endorphins that boost the mood and reduces the pain.
- Green Chilli Pickle is good for diabetic patients.
- It decreases the risk of bleeding and osteoporosis.
- Green Chilli Pickle has the antibacterial property that protects from many infections.
Mother’s Recipe Green Chilli Pickle is highly preferred with dal-roti, curd-rice, roti-subzi, parathas and snacks. So it can be best had in breakfast, lunch and even for dinner.
Serving 1 (15g)
Total Fat 0g
• Saturated 0g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 0g
• Monounsaturated 0g
Total carbs 0g
• Dietary Fibre 0g
• Sugars 0g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (excluding rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $25 and weight below 25 kgs. If the order is less than $25 or weight above 25 kgs, there is a shipping charge of $5.00.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $25.00 and weight below 25 kgs
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $25.00 or weight above 25 kgs
Auckland Rural (including Zip Codes starting with 07, 08, 09, 18, 19, 25, 26 and Waiheke Island) and rest of North Island - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $16.00