Nanak Paneer 400g
Nanak Paneer cubes are manufactured with a state of the art which is scientifically proven technology. This panner can be used for making entries, barbeques, tandoori and appetisers. It has good slice ability. It is high in protein and calcium but low in sugar and sodium. Nanak paneer has excellent texture and smoothness. This paneer is made from rBST free milk. While the paneer is cooked the spices, salt and other ingredients can be easily absorbed due to its porous texture. The softness increases the taste of the dish. It also has a durable shelf life and freeze-thaw stability. Paneer is prepared by adding lemon juice or vinegar to the heated milk. The milk curdles to form paneer. This separated milk is tied in a tight muslin cloth to give it a shape. It can be kept overnight and then used in any dish you want to. It can be used to make snacks, sweets and dishes. It can be added to almost everything. It is the cottage cheese. Ingredients: Milk, Modified Milk ingredients, citric acid, calcium chloride, potassium sorbate, modified food starch, xanthan gum, guar gum.
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Dairy product, cheese
Uses of Product
- Paneer is widely used to make dishes like Sandesh, Chhena murgi, Mattar paneer, Shahi paneer, Paneer tikka, Paneer tikka masala, Kadai paneer, Chili paneer, Paneer pakora, Palak paneer, Rasmalai, Rasgulla, Paneer capsicum, Khoya paneer, Paneer bhurji and Paneer momo etc
- Paneer is rubbed and made into small pieces to be added on top of any dish to make it more delicious.
- Panner is also used for making snacks by making paneer pakoras, best had with chutneys.
- Paneer is best used for making sweets like rasgulla, which is made by grating the paneer and making round balls which are then dipped in sugar syrups for overnight.
- Paneer strengthens bones and teeth, hence very good for child growth.
- It gives relief from body pains and other stress.
- It fights rheumatoid arthritis both in men and women.
- It is good for weight loss.
- It is a high protein diet.
- It improves body metabolism.
- Paneer prevents from cancer causing agents.
- Paneer controls blood pressure and heart problems.
- It is a good source of Omega-3 fatty acid which is also good for pregnant women.
- It reduces diabetes by reducing blood sugar.
- Paneer is very beneficial for both hair and skin.
- Paneer prevents stone formation inside the body.
- It also prevents early ageing.
- Paneer also prevents from vitamin B deficiency.
Nanak Paneer is preferred in any time especially in lunch or dinner by making different paneer dishes or as breakfast by making paneer pakoras etc.
Serving 1 (30g)
Total Fat 7g
• Saturated 5g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 0g
• Monounsaturated 0g
Total carbs 1g
• Dietary Fibre 0g
• Sugars 1g
Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 0%
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (excluding rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $25. If the order is less than $25, there is a shipping charge of $5.00.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $25.00
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $25.00
Auckland Rural (including Zip Codes starting with 07, 08, 09, 18, 19, 25, 26 and Waiheke Island) and rest of North Island - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $15.00