- Ready To Eat & Mix
- Indian Snacks / Namkeens
- Spices / Masalas
- Noodles & Soups
- Rice & Atta
- Pickles, Sauces & Pastes
- Indian Sweets
- Lentils / Dals / Dhal
- Mukhwas and Churan
- Pappadums & Khakra
- Dry Fruit
- Ghee & Oil
- General Groceries
- Breakfast & Drinks
- Fruit & Vegetables
- Health & Beauty
- Kitchen & Homeware
- Festival & Pooja Items
- Frozen and Chilled Foods
- Chocolates & Gums
Mandi Bazaar, Im impressed with your service... Well done.....
Good service and prices are reasonable.
5 star service....will shop again soon
National Chicken Tandoori 50gNirmal
National Chicken Tandoori 50g
Chicken Tandoori is a dish made in the tandoor. Tandoor is a round cylindrical earthen or clay pot or oven. This tandoor was used for traditional cooking. It provides direct contact with the fire. The dish made in tandoor has a different pleasant aroma. This dish originated in the Indian subcontinent. It has become very popular around the world now. It is prepared by marinating the chicken with curd or yoghurt with the spices and then cooking in the tandoor. Tandoori chicken originated from Punjab before India and Pakistan's independence. The masala has Kashmiri red chilli powder that gives it a fiery red colour that looks delicious and mouth-watering. Tandoor adds the smoky flavour as it is heated with charcoal or wood. This tandoori chicken is the basic chicken curry in many Indian Curries. It is eaten with naan as the main course. It is used in various ways like in butter chicken or other cream based chicken. Tandoori chicken has become basic offering in the official banquets. Chicken tikka is a famous derivative of tandoori chicken. National chicken tandoori masala is added to the chicken along with curd or yoghurt and marinated for overnight. This makes the chicken softer and full of flavour. All the flavour and aroma of the masala gets integrated with the chicken and it makes the perfect tandoori chicken. This masala is made in highly hygienic condition for better shelf life. The expert panel has decided the right proportion of the spices to maintain the traditional taste of tandoori chicken. Ingredients: Red chilli, Salt, Black pepper, Cumin seed, Corn starch, citric acid (E330), Turmeric, Monosodium glutamate (E621), as a flavour enhancer, Permitted food colours (FD&C yellow no.6: sunset yellow, FD&C yellow no 5: Tartrazine yellow).
National Chicken Tandoori spice mix
National Chicken Tandoori masala mix
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- National Chicken Tandoori masala is used for preparing tandoori chicken.
- National Chicken Tandoori masala can be used for making other derivatives of tandoori chicken like the cream based butter chicken.
- This masala is the best for carrying for the perfect barbeque.
- This can be added to the fish, chicken or even vegetables to get a bright red colour delicious dishes.
- National Chicken Tandoori is very beneficial due to the presence of the perfect composition of the spices.
- It is a good source of Vitamin C and A.
- It has a good amount of Protein and carbohydrates.
- It is found that this masala can fight cancer and other deadly diseases too.
- Chicken tandoori masala is good for blood circulation and heart-related problems.
- Chicken tandoori masala is also good for kidney and liver functioning.
- This masala aids in proper digestion of food.
- It also provides good immunity to the body.
National Chicken Tandoori
Serving 1 (7g)
Total Fat 13g
• Saturated 4g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 0g
• Monounsaturated 0g
Total carbs 63g
• Dietary Fiber 5g
• Sugars 29g
Vitamin A 50%
Vitamin C 100%