- Ready To Eat & Mix
- Indian Snacks / Namkeens
- Spices / Masalas
- Noodles & Soups
- Rice & Atta
- Pickles, Sauces & Pastes
- Indian Sweets
- Lentils / Dals / Dhal
- Mukhwas and Churan
- Pappadums & Khakra
- Dry Fruit
- Ghee & Oil
- General Groceries
- Breakfast & Drinks
- Fruit & Vegetables
- Health & Beauty
- Kitchen & Homeware
- Festival & Pooja Items
- Frozen and Chilled Foods
- Chocolates & Gums
Mandi Bazaar, Im impressed with your service... Well done.....
Good service and prices are reasonable.
5 star service....will shop again soon
National Chicken Tikka 50gNirmal
National Chicken Tikka 50g
Chicken tikka is a Kashmir oriented dish of Indian sub-continent. This dish is extremely popular in Bangladesh, India and Pakistan. It is small boneless chicken pieces baked in skewers of clay ovens called tandoors. The chicken pieces are marinated in curd and spices. The word 'tikka' means 'bits' or 'pieces'. The traditional version is grilled over hot coals and not specifically made with boneless chickens. The pieces are brushed with ghee for a better flavour. Chicken tikka masala is the roasted chunks of chicken tikka dipped in spicy sauce. The sauce of chicken tikka is creamy. The origin of this dish is still not confirmed. This dish originated in Glasgow. It is a popular dinner option in England. Chicken tikka is made in round disc shape. This looks like a round shaped vada. More often it is eaten as a snack with tea in many houses. Chicken tikka masala is prepared in high hygienic condition for better shelf life. The expert panel has set the right proportion of spices to maintain the originality of the traditional dishes. National spices are well known for their perfect blend of spices that makes the perfect traditional dishes. Tikka is a world famous dish, so do not miss the chance of making it by your own than buying from the restaurants. Get the taste of restaurant at your own home by your own hands. Make the cooking easy and simple with national chicken tikka masala. Ingredients: salt, Red chilli, cumin seed, black pepper, coriander, green chilli, Nutmeg, Artificial flavour, Citric acid, Mace, monosodium, glutamate, sodium, bicarbonate, papaya, mango powder, long pepper, bay leaf, food colour.
National Chicken Tikka
National Chicken Tikka masala
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- National Chicken Tikka masala is used to made chicken tikkas.
- This masala can also be used to make mutton tikka.
- Chicken Tikka masala can be added to any non-vegetarian dish to increase the flavour.
- This masala can be added for bright red colour in any dish.
- Chicken Tikka masala can also be used for making aloo or potato tikkis.
- National Chicken Tikka masala is beneficial due to the presence of spices like coriander and cumin seeds.
- Chicken Tikka masala is good for heart problems like a cardiovascular blockage.
- It is good for easy digestion.
- It is a good source of sodium and potassium.
- Chicken Tikka masala provides a good amount of vitamin A and C.
- It is found that this masala can be used for the ailment of many diseases due to the spices.
- It provides good immunity to the body.
- Chicken Tikka masala is good for diabetic patients.
National Chicken Tikka is highly preferred for breakfast with rotis or parathas. It is also best had with plain and flavoured rice for lunch and dinner. It can also be eaten as a snack with tea.
Serving 1 (7g)
Total Fat 5g
• Saturated 1g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 0g
• Monounsaturated 1g
Total carbs 36g
• Dietary Fiber 3g
• Sugars 3g
Vitamin A 63%
Vitamin C 53%