National Dal Makhni 40g
Dal makhani or dal makhni is the 'butter lentils'. It is a popular dish of Punjab and Indian subcontinents. Dal makhni is made with whole black lentils (urad dal) and red kidney beans (rajma) with butter and cream. The traditional way of this dish's preparation includes a time-consuming process with series of methods and it can take up to 24 hours to be completed. This can also be prepared with curd/yoghurt, milk and even no diary. But now due to the availability of masala blend and different cooking methods like a pressure cooker, the time consumption has reduced to 2 to 3 hours. This is a wonderful lentil curry from Punjab it differs from the Punjabi Maa ki Dal (mother's daal) by the addition of tomato puree to the butter. 'Mukhani' is the Hindi name for 'butter'. Dal makhni is very rich in protein and fibres. National food has taken great effort in making the perfect dal makhni masala mix with an expert panel. They have made it with the correct proportion that has maintained the originality and traditional taste of dal makhni. National food also takes good measure for quality control and quality assurance for good shelf life of the products.Ingredients: Salt, Red Chilli, Cumin Seed, Turmeric, Coriander, Ginger, Rice Starch, Black Pepper, Garlic, Lettuce, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Clove
National Dal Makhni
National Dal Makhani
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- National Dal Makhni is used for the preparation of Dal makhani.
- This spice blend can also be used for making dal makhani with different dal varieties.
- National Dal Makhni can be used for adding in any dish like vegetable masala.
- It can be used for adding on top of curries to increase the flavour.
- Dal makhni is prepared for marriages and functions as it is considered a royal food.
- Butter helps the body to absorb fat-soluble vitamins.
- It is also a good source of antioxidants and nutrients.
- Dal Makhni strengthens the immunity of the body.
- It prevents from cancer
- National Dal Makhni protects from cardiovascular diseases.
- It also helps in weight management.
- Dal Makhni provides good energy for the body.
- Dal makhni is good for children suffering from malnutrition.
- This is good for the patients recovering from any illness.
- Dal makhni is good for hair growth and hair health.
- Add this to the diet for the lactating mother.
- It is found the daal or lentils has many health benefits that can cure different health issues. So include it in your daily diet for good health.
National Dal Makhni is highly preferred for lunch and breakfast with plain of flavoured rice, roti, naan and parathas. It can also be served for breakfast.
Total Fat 11g
• Saturated 2g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 1g
• Monounsaturated 6g
Total carbs 8g
• Dietary Fiber 2g
• Sugars 1g
Vitamin A 1%
Vitamin C 1%
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (excluding rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $25 and weight below 25 kgs. If the order is less than $25 or weight above 25 kgs, there is a shipping charge of $5.00.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $25.00 and weight below 25 kgs
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $25.00 or weight above 25 kgs
Auckland Rural (including Zip Codes starting with 07, 08, 09, 18, 19, 25, 26 and Waiheke Island) and rest of North Island - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $16.00