National Pyaz Gosht 50g
National Pyaz Gosht masala mix is used for the popular mutton dish preparation. ‘Pyaz Gosht’ means ‘Onion Meat’ in Urdu and Hindi. This dish is made with a high proportion of onions. For this preparation, onions are taken in equal or slightly more amount than the meat or gosht. The gravy or the curry for this dish is made with the combination of this onions, masalas and other ingredients. This dish is very popular in Pakistan. A dinner is not complete without this dish on the table. Gosht is eaten for festivals and functions in many houses but it is taken as daily food in some house. Meat can be prepared in many different ways. The masala added to the meat is what makes the dish taste extremely delicious and aromatic. When the spices that are mixed in the dish is of correct proportion the aroma that comes out of the dish that is still cooking itself attracts the people around and torments for the delicacies. So choosing the right masala for the right dish is very important. National foods have made a great place in people’s heart by making the perfect blend of the spices with the help of expert panel. They have maintained the originality of the taste and flavour of the dish by their correct proportion. National Pyaz gosht masala is known for their high quality as they have strict quality measures. The masalas are packed in the very hygienic environment for better shelf life and quality. Ingredients: Salt, Red Chilli, Coriander, Black Pepper, Cumin Seed, Turmeric, Nutmeg, Mace, Cinnamon, Citric Acid (E330), Clove, Cardamom, Caraway Seed
National Pyaz Gosht
Gosht da pyaz National masala
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- National Pyaz Gosht masala is used for the preparation of pyaz gosht.
- Pyaz gosht is prepared for wedding and functions.
- This masala can be added to chicken, mutton, lamb or other non-vegetables.
- Pyaz masala is also used for making some vegetables like potatoes.
- National Pyaz Gosht is good for digesting food faster and easier.
- Pyaz gosht masala is good for lowering blood sugar level that is it is good for diabetes.
- Due to the presence of spices, they are also found to fight against cancer.
- Pyaz gosht masala is hot so they also give good immunity to the body.
- The dish prepared by this masala are enriched with high protein content.
- Pyaz gosht masala is good for hair, eyes and bones health.
- They provide a good amount of sodium, calcium and iron.
- They are a good source of vitamins.
Pyaz Gosht is best had in lunch and dinner with naan, roti, parathas and plain or flavoured rice. It can also be had for breakfast.
Total Fat 1g
• Saturated 0g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 0g
• Monounsaturated 0g
Sodium 1000mg- 41%
Total carbs 2.5g- 1%
• Dietary Fiber 1.5g- 6%
• Sugars 0g
Vitamin A 13%
Vitamin C 3%
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (excluding rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $25 and weight below 25 kgs. If the order is less than $25 or weight above 25 kgs, there is a shipping charge of $5.00.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $25.00 and weight below 25 kgs
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $25.00 or weight above 25 kgs
Auckland Rural (including Zip Codes starting with 07, 08, 09, 18, 19, 25, 26 and Waiheke Island) and rest of North Island - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $16.00