- Ready To Eat & Mix
- Indian Snacks / Namkeens
- Spices / Masalas
- Noodles & Soups
- Rice & Atta
- Pickles, Sauces & Pastes
- Indian Sweets
- Lentils / Dals / Dhal
- Mukhwas and Churan
- Pappadums & Khakra
- Dry Fruit
- Ghee & Oil
- General Groceries
- Breakfast & Drinks
- Fruit & Vegetables
- Health & Beauty
- Kitchen & Homeware
- Festival & Pooja Items
Neem Toothpaste 120g
Neem Toothpaste 120g
Toothpaste with extract of neem leaf and neem bark has good health benefits for teeth and gums. If you want shiny clean teeth to brush with the natural neem twig or stick. Neem has been used traditionally for brushing the teeth. It is a good ayurvedic treatment of the teeth. In India, neem tree is commonly known as toothbrush tree (Dathun ka ped) or the ‘village pharmacy’. It is packed with supercritical botanical extracts. It has good anti-oxidation property. It helps in giving freshness in the mouth by cleaning the foul mouth smell. Neem twig is traditionally chewed to make it into a brush to brush the teeth. Before the toothpaste came into the market this technique of cleaning the teeth existed among the Indians. The ancient people used to clean their teeth with this neem twig or with ashes mixed with salt. It is due to the improved technology that the old traditions are replaced by the new methods which are easy to use and less time taking. It is now easier to use the paste than byte the neem twig for a longer time to clean the teeth. It is even better with this neem toothpaste as it does not contain any harmful chemicals in the ingredients.
Ingredients: Calcium carbonate, Sorbitol, Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Silica, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Xylitol, Xanthan Gum, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Supercritical Extracts of Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed*, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root*, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel)*, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud*, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Leaf* and Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Bark*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Oil, Ascorbic Acid. *Made with Certified Organic Supercritical Extracts.
Neem Toothpaste with Cinnamon
Neem Toothpaste with Mint
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Neem toothpaste is used to brush the teeth.
- It can be used by the diabetic patients.
- Neem toothpaste can be used by the children.
- It can be used without using a brush like mouthwash by mixing little toothpaste in warm water.
- Neem tooth paste is suitable for diabetic patients.
- It is good for children.
- Neem toothpaste is sulphate free.
- Neem toothpaste is Gluten free.
- Neem toothpaste is fluoride free
- Neem toothpaste is paraben free
- There is no artificial colours or flavours added to this paste.
- Good for healthy teeth and gums.
- Neem toothpaste has a botanical extract that is natural and highly beneficial for oral health.
- It eliminates bad breath and provides long lasting fresh mouth.
- The presence of natural extract has the ability to fight against bacterial infections in teeth and gums.
Neem toothpaste is highly preferred in the morning as you wake up. It can also be used in the night just before bed if you have any cavity problem.
- Fluoride Free
- Sulfate Free
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
No Artificial Colours or Flavours