Noor Basmati Rice 5Kg
‘Basmati’ is a Sanskrit word where ‘bas’ means aroma and ‘mati’ means ‘full of’. Basmati is known as the queen of fragrance. These rice look like a long white pearl. They have an exotic aroma with them. They are cultivated in the foothills of the Himalayan plains of Indian subcontinents where the river Yamuna and Sutlej flows. This basmati rice is not just a simple food but it a food for many people with an exotic indulgence worldwide. It is the special rice used to prepare special meals for special occasions. This rice was once a choice of kings and emperors from centuries. And till today they are the best choice for any royal event. There are many types of basmati rice which are white, extra long, creamy and golden basmati rice to the parboiled basmati rice which comes with various health benefits. Basmati has some spiritual aspects according to Ayurveda. Ayurveda is a method of healthy living with the use of all natural elements for any kind of ailment. Ayurveda says Basmati is something sacred and pure (saatvic). It is very easily digestible and good for the body. It balances the body metabolism. It produces energy (Pitta) for the body. Ayurveda says uncooked rice has less life (prana) in it, so it is beneficial to be eaten after cooking the rice. One study says that basmati rice has a medium level of glycemic index that is between 56 to 69 only. Therefore it is said to be good for diabetic patients as compared to any other grains or flours.
- Noor Basmati Rice
- Noor 385 Basmati Rice
- Noor Super Kernal Basmati Rice
- Noorjahan Basmati Rice
- Al-Noor Basmati Rice
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Noor Basmati Rice is used to make pulao or biryani.
- Noor Basmati Rice is also used for making different rice flavours like jeera rice, ghee rice etc.
- Noor Basmati Rice is even used for making kheer or sweet desserts.
- It is also used as plain rice with any vegetable or non-vegetable.
- It is also used to make different snacks.
- Noor Basmati Rice is very beneficial for diabetic patients.
- It is easily digestible.
- It is good for bone health.
- Noor Basmati Rice provides energy for the body to function.
- Basmati rice has high calorific value (more than 200 Calories in 200g of cooked rice).
- It has a good value of carbohydrate and protein.
- Basmati rice has very less gluten and fat.
- It is a rich source of vitamins.
- It is a good source of iron and fibre.
Noor Basmati Rice is highly preferred for lunch but it is also eaten in breakfast and dinner in different forms.
Serving 1 (1 cup/175g-cooked)
Total Fat 26g
• Saturated 8g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 3g
• Monounsaturated 12g
Total carbs 103g
• Dietary Fiber 10g
• Sugars 6g
Vitamin A 34%
Vitamin C 338%