Parachute Coconut Hair Oil is a 100% natural oil with many health benefits. In Bangladesh ‘Parachute’ is the epitome of ‘purity’ and ‘quality’. Parachute is the leading coconut oil of the country. It is available in more than 7 Lakh outlets. This coconut oil generally becomes hard during colder temperature and is in liquid form at room temperature. So to make it into liquid form the bottle can be placed in hot water for few minutes. The purity of this oil is the reason parachute is the premium coconut oil.
Parachute coconut oil is prepared by breaking open the coconut and the sun drying the sliced coconut pieces for some days. After they are dry, they are taken to the mill where they crush it into powder and boil it to extract oil. There is also another method by squeezing out the coconut milk and letting it stand for overnight. The next morning the cream of the coconut is removed and heated in a pan until the coconut leaves the oil and gets separated. These are the traditional way of preparing coconut oil. This oil is very popular in south India as there is coconut trees cultivated in large number. They use this oil for cooking and hair treatments. Parachute has won the hearts of many people due to its purity and quality.
Parachute Coconut Hair Oil
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Uses of Product
- Parachute Coconut Hair Oil can be spread on a bread or toast for a good flavour and aroma.
- It can be blend with any of your favourite smoothie.
- Add a small amount to the popcorn instead of butter.
- Replace it with vegetable oil
- Add to the morning coffee
- Apply on the hair and scalp for healthy hair.
- Use it in cosmology as a highlighter.
- Remove stretch marks with this oil.
- Add to the bathtub for healthy skin.
- Apply to any rash on the baby's body.
- Use it in place of moisturiser.
- Heal eczema by applying this oil.
- Parachute Coconut Hair Oil is very good for Hair health and scalp nourishment.
- Using Coconut oil for cooking can reduce heart problems.
- It is beneficial for weight loss
- Coconut oil strengthens the immunity system of the body.
- It prevents skin diseases and keeps its moisture.
- It prevents high cholesterol.
- Coconut oil balances blood pressure.
- It has a good healing power of liver, kidney and tissues.
- It promotes the absorption of nutrients and helps in metabolism.
- Coconut oil controls blood sugar level and hence improving insulin secretion in the body.
- It strengthens teeth and bones.
- It protects from any yeast infection eg: UTI and other fungal infection.
- It eliminates a headache and improves mental health.
Parachute Coconut Hair Oil is highly preferred for cooking and can be added to any dish after cooking to give an aroma and flavour. It is included in breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Serving 1 (100ml)
Total Fat 12g
• Saturated 6g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 0g
• Monounsaturated 0g
Total carbs 24g
• Dietary Fiber 1g
• Sugars 2g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Mandi Bazaar (in agreement with the sellers) is providing a FREE DELIVERY to the residents of Auckland area (excluding rural areas and islands like Waiheke) for orders over $25. If the order is less than $25, there is a shipping charge of $5.00.
The time taken for an order to be delivered is 1 to 10 working days and this time frame can be extended, according to the work load or any unforeseen circumstances.
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders above $25.00
Auckland Urban (Auckland City, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Manukau City and Papakura) for orders below $25.00
Auckland Rural (including Zip Codes starting with 07, 08, 09, 18, 19, 25, 26 and Waiheke Island) and rest of North Island - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $10.00
South Island, New Zealand - The final freight charges depends upon the weight and package dimensions.
Starts from $15.00