- Ready To Eat & Mix
- Indian Snacks / Namkeens
- Spices / Masalas
- Noodles & Soups
- Rice & Atta
- Pickles, Sauces & Pastes
- Indian Sweets
- Lentils / Dals / Dhal
- Mukhwas and Churan
- Pappadums & Khakra
- Dry Fruit
- Ghee & Oil
- General Groceries
- Breakfast & Drinks
- Fruit & Vegetables
- Health & Beauty
- Kitchen & Homeware
- Festival & Pooja Items
- Frozen and Chilled Foods
- Chocolates & Gums
Mandi Bazaar, Im impressed with your service... Well done.....
Good service and prices are reasonable.
5 star service....will shop again soon
Peanuts Salted 250g
Peanuts Salted 250g
Peanuts Salted is the raw peanuts which are roasted and salt is added for making it easily and readily edible. This peanut is best had as a snack for tea time. It is a most addicting snack ever. It is widely grown in Southern Asia. Peanuts are found under the ground. They are leguminous plants that fix nitrogen to the soil. They are also very beneficial for the people with many health benefits. Salted peanuts are the ones which are removed from the ground and are cleaned with water for removing mud and germs from the pods. They are roasted to make them crispy and crunchy. Then they are removed from the pods and added salt. Adding to salt makes them more mouthwatering snack. Earlier people used to eat the peanut by breaking open the pods and eating it along with salt that is taken separately. But this new salted peanut has made it very easy and convenient by roasting then, removing the nuts from the pods, removing the inner covering of the nuts and then adding salt to the nuts. Therefore buy a packet of salted peanut to enjoy anytime anywhere without worrying about creating a mess with pods and inner covers. This has made eating peanuts a less time taking and enjoyable snack ever. Salted Peanuts makes anyone get addicted to it easily. If you eat one your hand will automatically go for another nut. Try it once and love the taste forever.
Place of Origin
Types of Product
Ground Nut, Nuts
Uses of Product
- Peanuts Salted are used as a snack for tea time.
- Peanuts Salted is also used in mixtures to add nutty and crunchiness.
- It is also added in making good gravy with thickness
- They are used for making paints and varnishes.
- Peanuts Salted are used for adding in southeastern Asian salad along with a leaf of cabbage, green chilli, soy sauce, peanuts and ginger.
- They can be added to any salad for topping.
- They can also be used for making samosas and other snacks.
- Peanuts Salted are rich in vitamins, proteins and other nutrients.
- Peanuts Salted are rich in sodium.
- It is good for the people who are in low carb and high protein diet.
- It is found that it can fight against cancer.
- It has the ability to lower the risk of Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease.
- It is good for people having diabetes.
- Peanuts Salted also lowers the blood sugar level.
- Peanuts Salted lowers the risk of heart problems.
- It is high in fat content so it is good for children.
Peanuts Salted is highly preferred as a snack for tea time.
Total Fat 0g
• Saturated 0g
• Trans 0g
• Polyunsaturated 0g
• Monounsaturated 0g
Total carbs 0g
• Dietary Fiber 0g
• Sugars 0g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%